Getting Frustrated!

AEM1803

Reaction score
Is this happening to everybody?

Since my Oh and I started TTC.. we argue.. ALL THE TIME! :dohh:
about everything.. sometimes it doesnt even make sense.. I understand that TTC is stressful.. especially when it seems like nothing is happening :cry:
I know for me I am still so upset about loosing the baby.. so I still cry sometimes when im watching tv and see all these ladies that are pregnant.. or i go on facebook and see yet another girl that wasnt trying that's pregnant..
but now it seems like my OH is starting fights just to make me upset.. for example..
we were talking the other day about not getting pregnant yet.. and I said i was still really upset about loosing the baby.. he then goes and says "just get over it already.. it was months ago" :growlmad:
like what makes somebody say that?!?! you are supposed to be kind and understanding.. we are trying to start a family together..
why would he say that to me?!

I'm sorry Hun for ur loss and for ur hubby being a lil harsh.. Maybe he doesn't know how to deal with it himself... Guys aren't good with emotions.. I hope it gets better for u* tons of hugs*

Take it easy.
He may be hurting too and do not want to reminded.

Hugs to you!!!

I conmpletely understand. My husband refused to let us try for two years because he wanted time between our kids. I think he thought that as soon as he said ok that it would just happen but here we are going on a year and we have had little luck. My sister is now pregnant and I feel like everyone has abondoned my feelings. He has also said I just have to get over it and forget about it like everyone else. It is so not easy espacially when fights happen during ovulation. The last thing you want is to bd.

I hope things get better

I conmpletely understand. My husband refused to let us try for two years because he wanted time between our kids. I think he thought that as soon as he said ok that it would just happen but here we are going on a year and we have had little luck. My sister is now pregnant and I feel like everyone has abondoned my feelings. He has also said I just have to get over it and forget about it like everyone else. It is so not easy espacially when fights happen during ovulation. The last thing you want is to bd.

I hope things get better

Its just so hard sometimes.. because its like he is trying to hurt me sometimes.. like I would never tell my OH to get over it and move on.. we lost a baby.. not a shoe or something.. So its so frustrating knowing that I want a baby.. Soooo bad and im trying so hard to get pregnant again.. and he can be so incosiderate :wacko: Gosh sometimes men can be so mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->