Getting my hair done tomorrow.

mommyjuly2011

Waiting for Baby Girl!
Reaction score
Yay! My hair looks SO dreadful, HORRIBLE ugly color, that is because I use to box dye it alot and ruined natural color. Thank god I am getting color a richer dark brown, I can't stand to look in mirror anymore. Any mummies getting any primping done recently? I want to tan and whiten teeth as well, posted a previous thread about that, but I can't really tan for 8 more weeks atleast. :thumbup:

hope you enjoy having your hair done, im not sure youre allowed to whiten teeth when preg either tho.maybe look into it.xx

I was looking at teeth whitening the other day and the place said not if your pregnant.

Good for you! It's nice to do something to pamper yourself before baby comes. I'm planning on getting a hair cut next week. It has gotten to the point where I put it in a ponytail or bun every day because I can't stand to deal with it anymore. I'm having pregnancy photos taken next Saturday and want to look and feel good in them!

I'm considering getting the crest whitening strips for afterwards.

Might do at home highlights before birth but not sure its safe the box has been standing there for months... I would do "Gisele Bundschen ones" like just at the ends not the roots. Anyone knows?

I do pedis regularly from now on, only just discovered them :)

I do my own nails every week. I love it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->