Getting nervous!

maryanne1987

Reaction score
So it's suddenly dawned on me that I'm approaching third tri, and it's made me feel incredibly nervous. I don't feel ready. This pregnancy has just flown by! We packed my hospital bag earlier as I have a habit of going into early labour and just seeing it sat there is strange. Am I the only one feeling like this?

Not feeling nervous for the same reasons as you but just wanted to send some :hugs: I think a lot of us experience that overwhelming loss of control as baby basically has the run of your body and mind at this point xxx

Not nervous just yet, but its only just really dawning on me we are getting one we can take home this time :wacko:

How in the hell did we get so far so fast I cant believe you are only a few weeks off 3rd tri, it dosent seem but a couple weeks back we were in the early days of 1st tri and were anxious for early scans to come round :hugs:

I'm nervous too but mostly because it still seems a long way off and I feel out of control of what will happen between now and then. Pregnancy pushes my anxiety into overdrive though!
The reality of it all setting in can be scary, hopefully it's a while off for you yet though!

I'm bloody terrified! You would think I would used to it by now. But to be honest I'm just as nervous as I was on my first. I think it's mainly labour I'm getting frightened of cause last time was so awful. It dawned on me last night seeing my hospital bag that this baby has to come out! Lol.

I know lucusmum. It's crazy how fast it's gone!

I cant wait till coming out time :)
Cuddles, cuddles and more cuddles!!! :)
Hee hee.
I'm much more nervous of bub in yhere
I've myself plagued with what ifs.
What if bub isn't growing , what if anomaly scan is bad news etc
The only I know for sure I'm getting this bub is for him to be here :)
They r in , they will get out :)
My last labour loads went wrong.
I survived it all and I'm fine now.
I've done a bad labour and if I hve to I can again
But hoping for better luck this time :)
Whatever way it goes, u just get it done.
Xx
Hope that's more reassuring than scary :)
That's how I meant it anyway :)
Xxx

Maryanne, I feel like it has only just dawned on me that this baby is going to have to come out somehow and it's making me very nervous. I suppose that has a lot to do with the fact that this is my first baby so I don't really know what to expect or how good my pain threshold will be etc. I'm nervous in general too, about baby being ok, me being ok, being a good mum etc. Just got to keep my fingers crossed. Of course it doesn't help that I'm nearing third tri just like you and haven't done much in preparation yet! I mean, what if he comes early?!?

Thanks lilesmom!

Lynanne you will be an awesome mum. You still have lots of time to get ready! And babies don't need much when try are teeny anyway :) first baby is always the scariest, it's the fear of the Unknown.

It dawned on me last night seeing my hospital bag that this baby has to come out!

Yeah, I think the approaching third trimester has me worried as well. This pregnancy has felt eternal and now suddenly there's only 101 days or so left before delivery and that horrible fourth trimester.

I probably should start holding my daughter first (and sometimes I so want to just put her down). But she seems to need the extra attention and I will miss having only one child even though having two is going to be fantastic once they are a little older.

Your due a few days before me nikko :) I found the jump from 1 to 2 strange at first but it's amazing how quickly that new little person just slots into family life. Within a few weeks you can't imagine them not being there.

I can definitely relate! Third trimester is coming up soon for me too and I don't know where the time has gone! It's funny, November sometimes seems so far and I can't wait to meet baby girl but other times, it seems REALLY SOON and I don't know that I'm ready!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->