getting our relationship back

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Hi all,
hope you are all well and loving your little ones. during pregnancy my hubby and i 'lost' our relationship as it were. he couldnt deal with sex once the bump started to show and whilst he was amazing and there for me the whole time whatever i needed we lost that little spark and still loved each other but not that amazing in love sensation i always got. think bump got in the way of cuddles on the sofa and in bed, you know!!!! it takes over (hehe)

well now 6 weeks on from the birth and we are getting it all back. the hugs and kisses are back. the hugs in bed are back and so to is our relationship, just as it was, no actually better. was worried we would change forever. its great.

pointless thread, but its alwys good to write when we are having a great time, how are all your relationships dealing with the new arrivals?

Glad things are going well for you, always nice to hear good news

awww, thats lovely to hear. my little one is only 3 weeks, and although our spark was more than there during pregnancy, im a little worried that we dont currently have much time for one another, however im hoping that will all change soon esp once im all healed after stiches lol ;)

xxx

it does get alot better in the next couple of weeks, we sloted into our life alot better and i feel alot better as well - think stitches have healed!!

hope all goes well over the coming weeks

Good to hear its better!

I kind of feel the same way... Towards the end of pregnancy we had alot of stressfull things go on, mainly dealing with my OH's Gramma who was dying of cancer... She actually passed just 2 days before Jasmine was born.

It was a very hectic and sad and happy time for all of us and my OH's family.

Im glad everything is getting back to normal. And my OH has been giving me lots of really good hugs and commenting how he missed being able to hug me so close.

Aww that's good to hear :) I'm still waiting for mine to get back

I'm not sure about mine.LO is 3 months old and we only tried 2 times since his birth. OH seems to get very tired every day after work (9-5) . i ask many times if he want "to do it" in the way i used to ask before i got big bump, but he's not interested. he goes to bed early too like 9pm
i feel really unattractive right now.
i asked him again this morning but he said let's sleep for one more hour. no more sparks here and i feel really sad and upset.

I think once you have children etc your priorities and wants just change... I dont think it necessarily means they/we dont want to have sex as much or anything. Your life just isnt about having fun together all the time anymore.

Its hard with young children. But couples definately need to have some fun with each other now and then.

I'm not sure about mine.LO is 3 months old and we only tried 2 times since his birth. OH seems to get very tired every day after work (9-5) . i ask many times if he want "to do it" in the way i used to ask before i got big bump, but he's not interested. he goes to bed early too like 9pm
i feel really unattractive right now.
i asked him again this morning but he said let's sleep for one more hour. no more sparks here and i feel really sad and upset.

give him time, it may have all been a shock and will take him time to sort himself out. we had a long chat before things got back to normal, maybe try that

we have changed but 4 the good, we do argue more but that cause we need more sleep, but we have alone time we used it more which is good, sex life is getting back 2 what it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->