Getting out a years worth of stretches feels GOOD!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
As many people know Colton's crib broke a few weeks back after I had started to let him CIO! :dohh:
Which went: 1st night: 20 mins then I got him, 2nd night: repeat.
3rd night: 30min then fell asleep, 4th night 15min then fell asleep :happydance:
Then broken crib :(

Well, after we got his crib he kept getting out of it by falling asleep on his last bottle! However, the night before last he was still awake so we put him in there and he cried for 30min and fell asleep. Last night he only cried for 5 min and fell asleep! :wohoo:

Normally he wakes at around 12am, just to come into our bed (no bottle), then wakes at 3-4am for a bottle. The night before last at 12am when he woke I just let him CIO. He cried for less than 5min and was back asleep. Then when he woke for his bottle I made him about 6-7oz of water with only one scoop of formula (just to flavor the water a bit) and propped it up; after finishing it he fell back asleep on his own.
The next morning I woke up to OH getting out of bed and JUMPED UP! MADE OH check on Colton! He was still asleep in his bed! :shock:
It was the first night he didn't come into our bed at ALL!! I was so excited.

Well, last night was even better!
He woke up 2-3 times, but I went in ONCE to pat his back for a second, and the other two times he went back to sleep ALL ON HIS OWN! :happydance: AND WITH NO BOTTLE!! :wohoo:
I was so excited to wake up this morning and STRETCH!
Then go right back to sleep! :rofl: Slept for an extra 30-45min until Colton woke!!

Lets hope it continues!! Maybe it's the start of something fantab!

:yipee: Hope it continues for you!! XxxX

good job! hope it continues!

that's amazing! congratulations :)

Thats fantastic!!!! Go colton!! x

yay Colton hope it lasts so mummy gets better sleep :)

Yay well done! Hope it lasts for you x

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Put him to bed a 9:30pm last night, took him less than 2min to fall asleep.
Didn't hear a peep until alittle after 6:30am when his ALARM WENT OFF!!
Scared the shit out of me since thats never happened! I ran in there and he was laying all the way pushed against one side of his crib :dohh:
So I scooted him to the middle some and patted his back, he went right back to sleep until just now: and it's 8:50am!!

I still haven't got him out, but I can hear him in there :) talking to himself.
I'm so proud!! Not only has he gotten over crying as soon as he wakes up (which he used to do every time) he also slept longer than he ever has before!!
:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->