getting really clucky!!!

aSh_x0x

Reaction score
Oh ladies, im getting really clucky these days! my cousin just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and im desperatly awaiting my turn!
oh i wish i could just speed forward a couple of years lol. Anyone else feeling this way?
im finding myself searching the internet for baby names and baby goods when me and OH are nowhere near planning on TTC!
boo hoo:hissy: at the earliest, we plan on TTC in 2012! to far away :(
babies...:baby:..they wield some sort of power over me! lol:dohh:

I am the exact same as you and in the same position... I won't be ttc for quite some time, but everytime I see someone having a baby, I get extremely jealous!:blush:

Awww hun! I know how you feel! I get SO jealous. I look online etc on my broody days hehe. Right now I'm having an ok time as we're moving in together in a few weeks so I'm having lots of stuff to do! Makes me realise how much better a couple of years of waiting will be. One thing at a time :)

awr hun! I know how u feel!! Don't worry our time will come and I'm sure there will a few ladies who will be feeling as we are. Enjoy your cousins little baby and congrats! xxxx

Ohhhh yes... I understand! Time will pass quickly one hopes :)

aww hun, I don't have as long to wait now, but I have been waiting for a while so I do know how you feel. It's just been "babies, babies, babies" for the last few years. It's hard to not think about it, once you've made that decision that you want one, it;s all you think about!!
xx

thanks ladies, its great to know theres a few of you out there just like me!
i guess we will just have to wait and enjoy all the other women's pregnancys and babies on BnB untill our turn!

big hugs to you all xxx

Waahhh!!! I am thinking about how I'm going to decorate our 'nursery' (aka the guest room)... :dohh: Hopefully we will be TTC a year or so from now. =/ I just feel so impatient, I'd rather wait and enjoy our time together, but at the same time I want to be pregnant NOW!!! :hissy:

xx

I know how you feel my friend has just had an adorable baby boy and another friend has just found out she is pregnant :happydance:

I am So Happy For them but I want my turn :hissy:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"