Getting started with reusable nappies

pinkie77

Mum of four!
Reaction score
I'm wanting to try reusables this time around and thought I'd get a few preloved to try on her when she's here rather than forking out loads on one system and finding they don't suit. Is this a good way to start?

I spent hours (literally lol) making a list of the ones I found online that I like the look of and my plan is to get a couple of each as and when they're available. Then once I've worked out what works for us both, I can stock up!

So does this make sense or is there a better way? Any advice gratefully received x x

thats the best way ive found hun, my stash is all preloved till my new ones arrive lol and now ive found something that works for me im gonna stick with it

You'd be even better to do a nappy trial. that way you don't even need to buy any preloved! Most nappy advisors will arrange one for you, and I for one, will let you chose what you want to try, from my available stock

It sounds like a good plan. I would try to get a good balance on your list, so include a couple of each type you think you might be interested in, so try something like 2 types of pocket nappy, 2 fitted nappies, 2 wraps, 2 AIOs etc. Obviously you could try more than that but if you only tried 1 pocket nappy, you wouldn't know if it was pocket nappies in general you didn't like or just that particular brand.

Thanks, some very helpful advice x x

Little Pants, I will look into a nappy trial, that wasn't something I'd known was possible thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->