Getting sudocrem off soft toys...

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
So this morning before I went into my dd's room she got out her changing mat, nappies etc to change her teddies. unfortunately I also left the sudocrem too close to the front of her dresser and she decided her teddies also bad sore bums! two of them have patches of sudocrem where their "minnies" would be!! any tips to get it off?? Thanks :)

Either washing up liquid or chuck them in the washing machine

I'd just sponge off or chuck them in the washing machine.

That's so sweet! I'd chuck them into the washing machine too...I do that with all sponge clean only teddies and only steer clear of machine washing ones with batteries!!

My lo went through a phase of putting sudocream on everything! For fabrics I just chucked it in the washing machine, now to get it off the floor was tough!

Here is a picture of her caught in the act, still clutching the sudocream tub...

Attachments

• sudocream.jpg
    sudocream.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 23
Sorry, but this is just so cute!

I'd try fairy liquid and an old toothbrush, then the washing machine. Good luck, let us know what worked!

My lo went through a phase of putting sudocream on everything! For fabrics I just chucked it in the washing machine, now to get it off the floor was tough!

Here is a picture of her caught in the act, still clutching the sudocream tub...

I have a similar sudocrem disaster photo. Oops!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 11
Caught just in time but nearly had a sudocreme disaster here as well!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 6
It was pretty funny and I'm loving the disaster photos! Although I'm sure you mummies weren't laughing at the time!

To get the sudocrem off I got the worst off with a baby wipe and then bunged them in the washing machine - they cleaned up just fine, and no nappy rash ;) thanks all for the suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->