Getting to 11 and a half stone!

CharlieKeys

Reaction score
Well i've always struggled with my weight! At 15 I was 15stone and then at 17 I starved myself until I was 8stone and then got forced to eat or they'd admit me to an ED clinic. Then I started gradually putting weight on and when I met my OH I was 14 stone and a size 14. I'm tall so I can carry my weight well but I always felt fat - but looking back at pics I looked really slim!

Then I got pregnant with my first and after I had him I weighed in at just over 15 stone, then 3 weeks later i was pregnant again and after I had him I was 16 and a half stone. :cry: :blush: I hated it, I felt chunky and I could feel the double chin! Plus we'd walk around and I'd sweat like mad and it was just a disgusting feeling.

Anyways 5 weeks ago I went to change my contraception and the Dr turned to me and said "I don't know why your pill is low-Oestrogen because you're a large girl" ... was totally :blush: and wanted to cry. That comment kicked my arse into gear so I made an appointment with the nurse who weighed me in at 16stone and 3lbs.

Then two weeks later she weighed me again and I'd lost 6lbs!!! was ECSTATIC :happydance: and my weigh in today I'd lost another 2lbs - so 8lbs in total!! :thumbup:

The way I'm doing it is cutting down my portion sizes, choosing healthier options when we eat out and only cooking healthy food at home! I've not had one takeaway, chocolate or any type of junk food for over 4 weeks (my only downfall is alcohol!!) and I'm determined to get to get into a size 12/14 by my OH's birthday :) He even said he could tell I was losing weight cause my face was skinny! :D

So here's my journey! :)

Heya!

Sound like me!
Always large when younger, hit 13/14 starved myself lost 4st in 2 months, ruined my gut off throwing up so much. Managed to maintain good weight, got preg lost 2 st then gained that back plus 4 (total 6) by end of my 1st baby, went on implant, another stone one, got pregnant another 2st on finished off at 240lbs, now weigh 169lbs size 12/14

well done on loss so far!

you going to start journal in the journal section?
good luck with your journey x

ooh where's the journal section?? I hardly know where anything is on here apart from babyclub and the three tris! :)

it's horrible isn't it especially as you can't help put weight on when you're pregnant! :(

Just look at top of this page sub for the journals to click on.

Yeah alot cant help gaining. i tried my hardest in 2nd preg but got spd made it.very difficult

i use to be really bad with drink too just ended up going cold turkey went a year then drink it every couple months whole relationship with it has changed. sounds like going great avoiding the bad stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->