Getting to 9st...New Me Journal :)

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
So I am currently 13 st 1lb - I've lost 8lb already.

I go to the gym whenever I can and I do the Wii Fit Plus as home also.

Im gonna just be writing about what I did.

Feel free to stalk :)

It's in the wrong section honey. You might want to ask a mod to move it :thumbup:

Stalking also :hugs:

OK, it's just this is a journal so would usually be in the journal section :flower:

im stalking to. I got about 4 stone to lose. My journal is in the journal section. Im also using my wii fit.Good luck

Im off to the gym tonight. I'd go every day if I had someone to look after the girls for an hour or so.

well done on an already fantastic start ! Keep up the good work !! x

What sort of things do you do at the gym?

Reason I ask is that there's quite a few things you can do from home so you wouldn't have to worry about getting someone to look after your LO's.

MummyToAmberX on here has managed to lose ALOT with working out from home and she has two LO's also. Think about the money you'd save too - WIN WIN :happydance:

There's a few workout DVD's that myself and a few of the other girls have used which have been a godsend. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is a really good one and it's only 20 minutes long, so aslong as you're eating well you could just do this 20 mins each day and reap good results. Just a thought :thumbup:

Hiya

Also say this should be in journal section.

Well done on your fab 8lb loss :D Great start.

I'd love to also get down to 9st, eventually.

Wish i could get to gym just go on few things not tried in years, ive got no-one to look after my kids so all home work for me.

Enjoy your session :)

I dont wanna really do it at home. I think going to the gym motivates me.

FOB has the twins every other weekend and a day and night during the week so I get to go more than most. I'd like to go everyday but I know thats not possible :haha:

Mum comes and sits in with them or will have them at hers for an hour or so when she can.

Plus my gym isnt really expensive. Just £12 a month which is a lot less than most.

I prefer the treadmill so I start with that first 35 minutes walking on an incline of 13 and speed of 5. I normally burn around 300 calories on that. 10 mins on Cross trainer and then some exercises.

Virgin Active here is £75 a month :haha: it's just a basic gym. All the equipment but not fancy shmancy like virgin but I don't want it to go swimming and plonk my arse in a sauna so it works :)

Stalking :wave:

I'm 13st and want to be at least 9st or 10st.

So not going too bad :)

I havent been gym since Friday as I have had some issues with my TV so had to take it to repair shop, then call insurance company. Then order a new one to find out that it works. Lol.

Anyway I am going Friday evening and then Saturday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->