• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting To Know You Thread!

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I've seen these types of threads on here before but not sure about in the teen pregnancy forum !
I've seen quite a few new ladies around here and some that have been on for a while..
So I just thought I'd start a 'get to know you' thread :)

About You:
What's your name?
What's your OH's name?
What's your favourite food?
What's your favourite colour?
What's your favourite hobby?
What's your favourite movie and/or show?
Where do you live?

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet?
What's your anniversary?
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother?
What do you love about your OH?
What irritates you about your OH?
What's the age difference between you and your OH?
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant?

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP?
How far along are you?
Was it a surprise or planned?
How did you tell your OH?
Was he upset or supportive?
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy?
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for?
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet?
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one)

Anything else you want to add feel free ! If you don't want to answer a question, its fine :)
Just thought it would be a fun idea.

About You:
What's your name? Clair
What's your OH's name?
What's your favourite food? Pizza
What's your favourite colour? Yellow & pink
What's your favourite hobby? Xbox etc and knitting haha
What's your favourite movie and/or show? Spongebob lol films The Rock, The Hurt Locker & Law Abiding Citizen
Where do you live? UK

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? 2011
What's your anniversary? 27th August 2011
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? Just a bunch of swears and nasty names haha <3
What do you love about your OH? He's a dope like me lol
What irritates you about your OH? Lots lol
What's the age difference between you and your OH? Around 5.5 years
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? With our son it stayed the same

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? LO was September 2011, this baby May 2013
How far along are you? Around 5 weeks
Was it a surprise or planned? Neither were planned but both wanted :)
How did you tell your OH? We both suspected both times
Was he upset or supportive? Always supportive
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? With my LO I hated mayo and loved anything pickley and vinegary this time I think I'm going off garlic!
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? Not finding out, hoping for a girl :)
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? Like our son, picking a name after the birth
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one) We only have 1 room right now but will have to decide once this LO is here

I'll go first..

What's your name? - Kayla
What's your OH's name? - Timothy, but I call him Timmi
Favourite food - Stir frys and chicken parmesan also love cereal<3
Favourite colour - Pink and navy blue
Favourite hobby - I like reading, writing in my journal, fishing, playing volleyball and soccer
Favourite movie/show - I like oldschool movies like the little rascals and anything comedy and romance.. My favourite shows are gossip girl, criminal minds and 90210
Where do you live? - In Canada, ontario to be exact

Relationship:
Where did you and OH meet? - this is kind of weird but me and OH met at a pharmacy, a methadone clinic because my dads on methadone..
What's your anniversary? - we officially started dating on the fair weekend in our town, I'm not sure which day! Either the 20th, 21st or 22nd of June, and our daughters due June 20th !
Do you have any pet names for eachother? - we pretty much just call eachother babe and baby
What do you love about your OH? - everything :)
What irritates you about your OH? - he gets mad easily sometimes and he alwaays thinks he's right !
What's the age difference between you and OH? I'm 19 and he's 27
Has your sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? - in the beginning it increased, I was SO attached to OH (still am), but now its decreased.. I think he's a little weirded out by my bump and thinks he's gonna hurt the baby? Lmao, even though I explained he wouldn't. We dtd about every 2 weeks, sometimes once a week..

Your baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? - about september 20th?
How far along are you? - I'll be 34 weeks on Friday !
Was it planned or a surprise? - this was planned
How did you tell OH? - I just took a pregnancy test cause I was a few days late and the positive was so dark! Went into our room and he just hugged me we were kind of in shock. My first ultrasound was on halloween! Lol
Was he upset or supportive? - very supportive, even though it didn't feel real at first! The first time we seen our baby girl on an ultrasound we were so emotional and happy<3
Have you had any major food cravings or aversions during your pregnancy? - my whole pregnancy I've loved fruit especially oranges and strawberries. I've eaten a lot of chicken breast and love chocolate !
What are you having? - a little princess
What are you naming her? Jordyn Marie Lovei
What is her nursery theme? - pink and brown jungle animal theme :)

I forgot to put in what's your due date? And mine is June 20th, only a little over a month left !
Oh also, I'm not planning a natural birth, I'm a wuss when it comes to pain ! So I'll just go with the flow.
And lastly, I plan to try and breastfeed. I'd love to exclusively breastfeed for a while :)

Can't wait to read others !!

Haha Claire, me and OH always call eachother names to ! I mainly call him a douchebag and an ass (jokingly)
Law abiding citizen was a pretty bad ass movie! Almost bought it the other day but OH said it looked 'dumb' I was like stfu !
And I really hope you get the girl you want, then you'll have a little boy and a little girl, that's what I want :)

About You:
What's your name? Mana
What's your OH's name? Damien
What's your favourite food? Pasta (or smoked fish maybe, or broccoli and Stilton bakes with roasty tatos)
What's your favourite colour? Leopardprint (its a colour!)
What's your favourite hobby? I don't really have one, erm... I like cleaning :L
What's your favourite movie and/or show? Funny things, documentary type things (you know, like the man with 7 heads looks for love or whatever)
Where do you live? King's Lynn

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? Argos
What's your anniversary? 21st of March
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? He calls me manaski
What do you love about your OH? He makes me laugh, protects me, is all big and manly and has an awesome beard
What irritates you about your OH? When he piles the duvet on me in his sleep then accused me of stealing it xD
What's the age difference between you and your OH? 4 years
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? Its always been consistently awesome!

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? July I think
How far along are you? I finished s while ago, I made it to 36 Weeks then out came an Imogen!
Was it a surprise or planned? Neither
How did you tell your OH? He found out before me
Was he upset or supportive? Supportive :)
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? I craved sweet stuff which was odd, and had such a major aversion to pasta (my first symptom actually) I couldn't even say it without gagging. Which was a bummer considering pasta is my staple :L
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? We were having a girl. We now have a girl.
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? Imogen Megan Harris
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one) I don't have a nursery yet, but I'm compelled to say frogs... I mean, frogs are just awesome! Plus I've likened her to miss piggy, so...

What's your name? Bethany
What's your OH's name? Marcus
What's your favourite food?right now its Chocolate, Ice Cream and Chinese Food <3
What's your favourite colour? Green
What's your favourite hobby? Painting and playing guitar:)
What's your favourite movie and/or show? Favorite movies are Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, Sixteen Candles and Across The Universe. <3 Favorite shows: Futurama, Spongebob, American Dad, Family guy, SVU and NCIS:)
Where do you live? Hamburg, NY:)

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? Late July-Early August at Cradle Beach Camp :)
What's your anniversary? August 29 2011 :)
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? I call him Cupcake and he calls me Muffin:)
What do you love about your OH? Wow theres so many things:) He's sweet, thoughtful, adorable, He's the best person in the world and i love him with all my heart:)
What irritates you about your OH?He's not always best at making some decisions, Does everything last minute.
What's the age difference between you and your OH? Only a month difference :) my birthday is October 22 and his is December 17:)
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant?Decreased.

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP?Conceived Sept 25. Found out October 5th.
How far along are you? 33 weeks 6 days!:)
Was it a surprise or planned?Suprise!!:)
How did you tell your OH?When he gave me my birthday present i gave him a cookie from one of the ones from my birthday party but i decorated it and it said Were Pregnant on it:) He was so Shocked and Happy:)
Was he upset or supportive? Very supportive!!!:)
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy?Baked Ziti, BBQ chicken finger subs with sauteed onions and bacon on it:) Ice Cream, Chocolate, Smoothies, Slurpee's and Chinese food!!!:)
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? I'm having a girl!!:)
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? her name is Sadie Mae:)
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one)not really a theme but its a color theme were doing Pink and Blue because we always say she's sweet like Cotton Candy:)

About You:
What's your name? Kate (it's Katherine, but nobody calls me that)
What's your OH's name? Alexander
What's your favourite food? I think french fries
What's your favourite colour? Gray
What's your favourite hobby? I love reading
What's your favourite movie and/or show? Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Legend of The Seeker
Where do you live? Manhattan, NY

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? At a bookstore a while back
What's your anniversary? Wedding anniversary, January 14th.
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? No.
What do you love about your OH? His kindness and the fact that he always manages to stay true to himself.
What irritates you about your OH? He's way too bright and cheery.
What's the age difference between you and your OH? Eight years.
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? No change.

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? Mid-April, not exactly sure when.
How far along are you? 14 weeks
Was it a surprise or planned? Surprise, definitely.
How did you tell your OH? I started yelling in bathroom and he came to see what was going on.
Was he upset or supportive? Supportive.
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? I'm still hating bananas.
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? Don't know yet, and I don't have any preferences.
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? We're not set, but we have a little list.
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one) No theme, but I want it to be classic.

This is a great idea!

About You:
What's your name? Jess :)
What's your OH's name? Sam!
What's your favourite food? Sushi (but now I can't eat it :()
What's your favourite colour? Lime green
What's your favourite hobby? I like to indulge in doing nothing at all :haha:
What's your favourite movie and/or show? True Blood :)
Where do you live? Queensland, Australia

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? School :3
What's your anniversary? 28th April 2010
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? I call him bean. He calls me a wealth of random crap hahah
What do you love about your OH? He's adorable and we've been together 3 years, and he's never changed from the person I first met, although I did being out his more outgoing side :)
What irritates you about your OH? He can be so childish sometimes!!
What's the age difference between you and your OH? 3 months :haha:
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? Decreased, it went from me wanting sex every night and him being tired of it to me not wanting sex at all, now he's all "I'm so sorry I didn't appreciate all the sex you wanted before" :haha: but it's slowly picking back up again ;)

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? 3rd of April 2013 <3
How far along are you? 9 weeks 3 days
Was it a surprise or planned? We wanted it to happen but weren't expecting it
How did you tell your OH? I told him I had a surprise for him and he guessed :)
Was he upset or supportive? He was over the moon
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? Yep, everything I ate before pregnancy I can't eat. And considering my taste pallet was wide that's pretty much every food. Ever. I can only eat raw fruit and raw veges! And the worst aversion of all is chicken.... *vom*
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? I have a feeling girl
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? We have a list :)
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one) can't have one as we rent, but we'll decorate lo's belongings according to sex when we find out what he/she is :)

About You:
What's your name? Jasmin (or Jas)
What's your OH's name? Vasily
What's your favourite food? Sushi :)
What's your favourite colour? Blue green
What's your favourite hobby? Writing
What's your favourite movie and/or show? I love anything about ghosts and also Dance Moms.
Where do you live? NYC

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? I met him at a charity event I was invited to
What's your anniversary? August 6th
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? I call him Vasya and he calls me JayJay lol.
What do you love about your OH? He's super funny. I love that about him!
What irritates you about your OH? He can be a bit of a slob.
What's the age difference between you and your OH? 12 years
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? It's stayed the same lol.

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? April 13
How far along are you? If my calculations are correct, I am 8 weeks and 5 days.
Was it a surprise or planned? Surprise
How did you tell your OH? Called him at work and yelled it over the phone lol.
Was he upset or supportive? Very supportive. Our daughter was born sleeping last year at 31 weeks so he is so happy to be a daddy.
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? I don't like fast food. The thought of McDonald's makes me gag.
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? I don't and I am happy with either gender.
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? We have no names picked out lol!
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one) If baby is a boy, probably a nautical theme and for a girl, maybe some vintage-y.

I love reading all your replies !
So neat to get to know more about everyone :)
I love sushi! I just haven't eaten it since falling pregnant.. I miss it </3
And glad to see I'm not the only one with a pretty big age gap from OH!
Age dosent matter, its all in how you feel about eachother <3

Kayla we dont live far from eachother !!:) once our LO's get here we should do some play dates!!!:)

About You:
What's your name? Madyson
What's your OH's name? Jeremiah
What's your favorite food? Hard question. Umm probably fettuccine alfredo.
What's your favorite colour? Purple.
What's your favorite hobby? Honestly, I don't have one.
What's your favorite movie and/or show? Walking Dead? Or Grey's Anatomy.
Where do you live? Indiana

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? Internet :\
What's your anniversary? December 29, 2010
Do you have 'pet' names for each other? He has lots for me. I don't have any for him.
What do you love about your OH? Everything.
What irritates you about your OH? That he likes to spend money all the time.
What's the age difference between you and your OH? 2 1/2 years.
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? Increased.

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? September 7, 2012
How far along are you? 38 weeks 3 days
Was it a surprise or planned? Planned
How did you tell your OH? Showed him the test.
Was he upset or supportive? Supportive.
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? In the beginning I couldn't stand the thought of bacon.
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? I'm having a girl. We were hoping for a boy, but are perfectly happy with our girl.
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? Myah Danielle
What's your nursery theme? I chose to keep her in my room so she doesn't have a nursery.

What's your name? Lizzie
What's your OH's name? Trevor but I mostly call him Trev
What's your favourite food? apples and chocolate. :)
What's your favourite colour? Yellow, teal, orange, and purple...
What's your favourite hobby? I have no time for hobbies anymore!!! :p but i used to play softball.
What's your favourite movie and/or show? 500 days of summer, breakfast club, say anything, any trashy reality show.
Where do you live? California!

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? Unofficially at school and officially at a party
What's your anniversary? Wedding anniversary March 1st
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? I call him bear sometimes. but mostly it depends on the day.
What do you love about your OH? What dont i love about my OH? hes the kindest, best father to our daughter ever, hes funny hes musical hes handsome hes caring hes my best friend and he puts up with the stupid shit i do. :p
What irritates you about your OH? Sometimes he does stupid shit to. Also hes so damn good with Sawyer that its annoying sometimes.
What's the age difference between you and your OH? a little over a year
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? It increased A LOT when i was pregnant and we havent dtd since i had her.

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? Around mid september i want to say.
How far along are you? My girl is a month and a week old
Was it a surprise or planned? huge surprise
How did you tell your OH? he kinda thought i might be before I tested, and he sat in my room while i tested and we waited. Then i cried into his shoulder for a while.
Was he upset or supportive? way supportive
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? I had hyperemesis so really food aversions were everything.
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? I have a little girl but we were originally told boy.
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? Her name is Sawyer Hartley Lopez, and it was 100% not the name we picked originally.
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one) It doesnt exactly have a theme. Its kinda a bunch of stuff we found that we liked or made. I have some framed quotes i liked on the wall and stuff but thats not really a theme.

I love this!! :) Great idea xx

About You:
What's your name? Evita
What's your OH's name? Jazz
What's your favourite food? Pizza, sushi, pasta! :)
What's your favourite colour? Green
What's your favourite hobby? Surfing (miss it) and horse riding.
What's your favourite movie and/or show? I love scarface hehe and I am a private practice mega fan!
Where do you live? West Coast New Zealand

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? We met at a mutual friends house around xmas 2011
What's your anniversary? 26 March 2012 (official)
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? Just hun, babe etc
What do you love about your OH? I love his humor, and his cute side :)
What irritates you about your OH? He is so stubborn!! And always thinks he's right -_-
What's the age difference between you and your OH? Nearly 3 years
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? It fluctuates, it had a big increase, and then kind of dies down! Still healthy though.

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? The end of February
How far along are you? I am 16 + 3 :)
Was it a surprise or planned? Best surprise ever
How did you tell your OH? We looked at the test together
Was he upset or supportive? Completely supportive
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? Loved pasta, can't even smell it anymore. And anything that's vinegary I crave
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? I always thought I wanted a boy but I have a feeling LO is a girl! And am getting very used to the idea of a little girl :flower:
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? Have no clue! I love Sophia, Sienna, Ava for girls and Mason and Micah for boys
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one) Haven't really thought, but I love Winnie the Pooh and Peter Rabbit :)

I wrote mine then read all your replies! Wow I have a few of the same answers as you girlys hehe :)

About you:
What's your name? Lisa .
What's your OH's name? Quinsy .
What's your favourite food? Cereal, French Toast, Bacon & Eggs... Any Breakfast Food!
What's your favourite colour? Red .
What's your favourite hobby? Going for walks, Playing Board Games, Watching Movies... The Simple Things in Life .
What's your favourite movie and/or show? There are so many, but to name a few... Girl Interrupted, The Dark Knight, Blow, Anything Classic Disney... The list goes on and on!
Where do you live? TORONTO... Ontario, Canada .

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? At a Party in May 2011 .
What's your anniversary? May 26 2011
Do you have 'pet' name's for each other? Lots of em but mostly babe or baby .
What do you love about your OH? Everything he's the best I couldn't picture my life without him!
What irritates you about your OH? He's right about everything, at least he thinks he is .
What's the age difference between you and your OH? 8.5 years he is 28 & I'm turning 20 in October.
Has you and your OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? N/A
Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? July 14 2012
How far along are you? Finished.. My Son Quinsy was born on March 30 2013 at 41 weeks and 1 day
Was it a surprise or planned? Planned
How did you tell your OH? He actually kept telling me that i'm pregnant he already knew, so when I missed my period I took a test and I texted him to come upstairs n I showed him it.
Was he upset or supportive? Supportive & Thrilled, we lost a baby 6 months earlier .
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? Nothin too serious, chocolate of course lol but thats nothin new. I did have a craving for beer in my third trimester tho.
What are you having? Or if you don't know what do you wish for? I have a perfect baby boy!
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you dont know have you picked out names yet? My son is named Quinsy Lorenzo
What's your nursery them? (if your having one) Quinsy doesn't have a nursery done yet, when I move I want to set up his nursery in a sports theme.

Bethany - for sure ! They'll be so close in age, imagine if they were born on the same day :o
I can get there from the Niagra border right ? Cause that's like 2 hours from me :)

And 17pregnant - I know right ! Crazy to see how some of us have stuff in common and didn't even know it.

Never actually posted on this board, but do creep a lot! I am not a teenager but am 21, so youngish :haha: anyways...about me

What's your name? Rebecca
What's your OH's name? Tyler
What's your favourite food? Subway sandwiches!!!
What's your favourite colour? I looove blue :)
What's your favourite hobby? Going out on walks with DF
What's your favourite movie and/or show? definitely lord of the rings, harry potter, star wars, indiana jones
Where do you live? Ontario Canada

Your Relationship:
Where and when did your OH meet? Online
What's your anniversary? October 18
Do you have 'pet' names for eachother? No, never came up with good ones
What do you love about your OH? Everything...he is definitely my other half :)
What irritates you about your OH? He takes a while to make decisions
What's the age difference between you and your OH? 8 years (me 21 him 29)
Has you and OH's sex life increased or decreased since you got pregnant? about the same, doing it almost every night :haha:

Your Baby:
Around when did you get your BFP? January 6, 2013
How far along are you? 23 weeks 6 days
Was it a surprise or planned? biiiiiig surprise but soooo wanted :)
How did you tell your OH? He was with me when I took the test.
Was he upset or supportive? So so so supportive :)
Have you had any major cravings or food aversions in your pregnancy? pickles and ice cream lols
What are you having? A girl
If you know what are you naming him/her? If you don't know, have you picked out names yet? Have no idea what to name her, but we do have a list!
What's your nursery theme? (If your having one) not sure yet! We need a new place first

oh and I am due August 28, 2013!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->