Getting Weird Pains

Xpecta

Reaction score
Okay, so any of you that have gotten your AF after your miscarriage, have you had sharp pains in your uterus? I've never had this before. Basically after my first pregnancy, I started getting cramps with AF. I love my son and all, but he changed my body significantly! So with my second pregnancy, I'm having spotting (Which I never used to have) and sharp pains?

Is it normal for AF to change every time you get pregnant?

I know when i had a D&C i was sore the next af don't know if this helps you x

Hi Expecta

We lost our little one at the start of last month....I think my AF arrived last saturday, I say 'think' because after a weeks bleeding then intermittent spotting after the MC I had a week (ish) of hardly anything then full blown flow last saturday. (but was still testing positive on HPT - 4 weeks after MC????????)

I am still spotting now following this (but HPT was negative this morning :happydance: finally!!), but the pain in my uterus is completely new! I even said to my boyf this morning it feel like a stabbing or dragging pain. I have never had this before either, so you're not alone.

take care xxxx

Okay. Its just weird. And if this my AF is extremely light and slow!! Its kind of irritating actually!!

And Niamh, I didn't have a D&C, so would that be the same?

Hi. I have posted a similer thread to this, i had my first af after erpc in dec, last wednesday. It lasted a day and a half? I have also been getting real pains when dtd also when i sit down I get dull pain in uterus area, also sometime stabbing pain. I am going to dcs tomorrow as its worrying me, dont think its infection as mc was 7 weeks ago now! Good luck, i hope all these pains leave us both shortly, and we can feel normal again! X

Wow! That really sucks! I guess its just our uterus' getting back to normal after such a misfortune!

well ithink they are kinda similar and i think from the description of the ERPC that is what i had as it was MMC that time. sound like th epain described though think it maybe just womb adjusting after being through so much x hope iteases for you soon x

I had a natural miscarriage, so I guess its just getting back to normal after being streched out for a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->