Getting weird stomach pains/cramps

kat132

3 boys
Reaction score
Hi. I am now 14+3 and the last 2 evenings I have been getting stomach pains and cramps. Nothing all day just around 5-7 at night. No blood or anything like that but I do need to get a hot water bottle to help ease them. I never had this with my first 2 kids so kinda worried. Will be calling the midwife tomorrow to see if it's ok but for now, anyone else experienced this or similar?
Thanks in advance. :flower:

I had horrible abdominal pains for week 14. Knock on wood, it was only that one week. I settled on it being gas.. although that was difficult for me to wrap my head around as it was like nothing I've ever felt before and was painful all over my abdomen (right under my sternum, then it would move to the side.. ect). I went with gas because gas pains often move and I did finally experience some relief after taking Gas-X (although it took approx 2 hours to feel better) and sitting with a heating pad on my back.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Thank you for your reply. I seem to be better today but constantly hungry.... The joys of pregnancy :haha:

Glad you're doing better today! I get this feeling off and on. Sorry for the TMI, but for me, it's usually my colon acting up. My digestive system is just a lot more sensitive when I'm pregnant, but it feels like painful BHs as my colon starts getting ready to empty.

God i wish mine would empty. Its probably why I have cramps:blush: one of the worst bits for me. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->