Gggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilysMummy

Lily's Mum
Reaction score
My hormones are going mad lol! I am trying my hardest not to leap of this sofa a smack my parents lol I know that sounds really bad but I am so irratable and my mum has a cold and keeps coughing and gulping and making strange noises and my dad I dunno lol just any little thing irratates the hell out of me!!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

I feel bad for whinging someone must be going throught the same lol

xx

My sister flew in on Last Sunday night from Kansas with her 10 month old son. She stayed here from then till last Wednesday night when I had to ship her off to our Mother's house. She was driving me MAD and I wanted to smack her silly. Granted, she's my younger sister and drives me mad most of the time anyway, but this was WAY worse.

Im the same :| Little things people do that would never bother me before really annoy me now.

Im also really snappy with people aswell at the moment and saying things I would normally keep to myself :blush::dohh:

I wasn't like this last pregnancy :|

:rofl: I'm the same and it's really out of character for me to get annoyed by things like the sound of people clearing their throat or eating but it's started to annoy the hell out of me.

I was on a bus yesterday and getting really stressed at a kid sitting at the back yelling down to his mum at the front the whole time too and then her other child kept screaming with one of the worlds most annoying screams. It's times like that I think "why am I doing this" :dohh: but then I've never really liked other peoples kids. Just those of friends and family.

I'm the exact same. Going over to my parent's house drive me MAD! My mom also has a cold and her coughing and sniffles are very irritating to me at the moment.. but no worse than my OH eating! Seems like now that I'm pregnant, he eats louder than ever! Oooohhhh I can't wait for these hormones to go down, I hate getting angry so easily! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->