Ggrrrrr!!!!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by LittleAngel09, Jan 24, 2011.

1. LittleAngel09

LittleAngel09 Well-Known Member

So I'm now about 15 dpo and still waiting for the :witch: to rear her ugly head. Had bfn on friday and been cramping on and off since saturday morning, but nothing yet. I hate waiting, when I know she's just round the corner!!! :growlmad: Rant over x

2. seoj

seoj Our family of four...

I'm sorry hun... I certainly know how frustrating it is!!! I took a test this am, after a very vivid dream that I found out I was prego... but got a BFN!!! The witch is due any day now... so I just wait... and try to hold out hope that maybe, just maybe she won't show and I will get that BFP a bit later? Cause really, it's not over till it's over! lol ;)

Best of luck to you hun!!!!

3. xarlenex

xarlenex Well-Known Member

Fx'd she doesn't show! x

4. DEEDEE2011

DEEDEE2011 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel i'm 15dpo cd 41 (Cycle last 5 months has been 37 days) and 4 days late. Did a cheapo test today and got a BFN. So depressing.

5. LittleAngel09

LittleAngel09 Well-Known Member

I'm at the point now where I don't even care if I'm not pregnant. Just want the witch to hurry up so I can put this tww behind me. :dust: to everyone waiting for their :bfp: