Ghaddammit

Foogirl

Baby Abby 11 weeks early
Reaction score
Not pregnant - AGAIN!!!!

I'm a day late (although I'm not entirely regular) and decided not to take a test so I wouldn't be annoyed, then decided to take it as I'd find out sooner or later so it might as well be sooner to stop me wondering and it was bloody negative again.

I've been off the pill for about 8 or 9 months, but to be honest, haven't been having regular sex - either one or both of us seems to have a reason not to. Sometimes tiredness, but also OH has been quite unfortunate with his health in the past few months - a couple of stays in hospital (nothing serious, just a recurring elbow problem) he's also had a couple of really bad colds, and I had tonsillitis. So we're averaging about 2 or 3 times a month - but it is when I'm supposed to be at my most fertile.

It's so frustrating because last time I fell pregnant really easily - it was staying that way that was the problem! A couple of early MCs and finally our daughter came 11 weeks early.

I'm getting so scunnered of the whole thing. And to make things worse I'll now be on my period over christmas, and I do suffer quite badly, plus we're staying at a place with a lovely pool and I hate swimming when I'm on.

Not really looking for advice - just wanted a big rant! (although if there is any advice I'll take that too!)

Do OPK's, Softcups + vitamins next month (folic and zinc for him) and I bet you'll get your Sept baby. Wishing you a quick AF and happy holidays. I'm totally infertile, well maybe not totally but given less than 5% chance at falling preggers naturally and got BFP twice of 4 times with softcups. They work like a charm.

I have no idea what any of that is, other than the vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->