GHD Hair straightener Repair??

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
My GHDs have broken and i'm wondering if anyone can recommend someone to fix them??

Over 2 years, they are the hot pink MK4 x

Ohhhhh :( ghd do repairs if your still under gaurentee, i just found this out the other day, my broken on halloween :( and i only bought mine in september 2009! x

Yeah i know but they're JUST out of warrenty so i'm out of luck! Looks like a new set will be on my xmas list x

i think your style went out of granturee last year, only the style IVS are 24 months the rest are 12 x x x so its best bet to get the Style IVS x x x and they cost less x x

No they had a 2 year contract when i bought them hun, all GHDs do on their website x

As the manufacturer we offer a 12-month guarantee with the 3 and 3.1b stylers and a 24 month guarantee with the ghd IV styler collection. Please see our FAQs for more information.

x

Ah right well i have the guarantee information from when i got mine and they have a 2 year guarantee so maybe its changed since i got mine? x

As the manufacturer we offer a 12-month guarantee with the 3 and 3.1b stylers and a 24 month guarantee with the ghd IV styler collection. Please see our FAQs for more information.

x

Oh and these are mine

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kiss-Pink-Limited-Styler-Straightener/dp/B001EO6POQ

They are the IV styler.... x

ghd may still fix them if they are just out of warranty my mums got fixed 2months after her warranty expired, she emailed them and asked so that might be worth a shot x

ghd may still fix them if they are just out of warranty my mums got fixed 2months after her warranty expired, she emailed them and asked so that might be worth a shot x

Thanks hun i'll email then x

I just noticed your post. Mine broke about 6 months ago and ive had them since 2005 (i think) so they've lasted pretty well. But I sent them to these guys https://www.ghdsrepairs.co.uk/ghdrepair.php

I got them back two days later and they worked, apparently the cable went so they replaced it. The only thing they wont do is GHD fakes. But I highly recommend them. Hope this helps

i think il give them a shot as mine were 2005 :) my plates come loose will they still do that? xx

Im pretty sure they do:flower: email them to ask if your unsure?
All i know is their quite good :thumbup:

I just noticed your post. Mine broke about 6 months ago and ive had them since 2005 (i think) so they've lasted pretty well. But I sent them to these guys https://www.ghdsrepairs.co.uk/ghdrepair.php

I got them back two days later and they worked, apparently the cable went so they replaced it. The only thing they wont do is GHD fakes. But I highly recommend them. Hope this helps

How much did it cost for them to repair hun? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->