Ghost in house!!

Babyluck

Reaction score
There have been so many things happening in my house! There have been things go missing then suddenly turn up in the most obvious places, I've felt someone cuddle me once hubby has got up for work & heard voices in my ear when half asleep, it's like I'm awake but can't openy eyes!! Does anyone else believe in spirits or have any experiences!?
My daughter who is 7 months old often stares at things that aren't there! Also I often see blue spots of lights in her bedroom that are there but the. Fade! Also orbs on the baby monitor! But are these dust!???

Everyone loses things to find them turn up later in obvious places, it's just normal especially if you're rushing round or tired looking after a baby

Strange feelings or voices when you're half asleep and can't open your eyes - you're asleep and dreaming. It is not uncommon to experience dreams when you are transitioning from sleeo to awake and you may feel you aee awake. This is called lucid dreaming. I have had it in the past, usually more when I'm not sleeping well and I've had it again recently since my DS was born 4 weeks ago.

Baby staring at nothing - I can't remember what this is called, there's a name for it, but it's a normal part of child development as they learn to focus their eyes. At 7 months old your lo's vision is still developing. It appears as though they are staring at something you can't see in an empty corner or the ceiling etc.

Orbs on camera are a common phenomena and caused by dust and light refraction.

I do believe spirits exist but the above comment is right, these things don't always mean you have a ghost x

Ask ghosts to be more helpful. You know they are there but stop moving stuff as it pees you off. Usually its to let you know they are there.

I have ghosts in here. I remember the day I was going in to labor with Myles, well I wasnt in labour but I was later. I walked in to my kitchen and the of eggs was emptied on the counter and ll the eggs where lined up. My kids where in the bedroom and I was putting away shopping so they didnt do it. And if my son did he would have broke the eggs anyway. These where in a line. Then for a while after I seen the same woman really fast .Victorian . There was defo someone around when I had Myles. My friend came to see me and she sat down and without a few mins something had got up and walked across my room and we both looked at the spot it was coming from and nothing was there, breeze right over our feet and the hairs stood up on us. Both us where glaring at each other speechless. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->