GIANT bbs?????

sun

Mum of 3
Reaction score
And I mean huge!!! :shock:
Friends of mine went up a bra size total, but I have gone up 1.5 bra sizes in 2 weeks!!! And I am only 7 weeks now!!! If they keep growing at this rate,I will tip over by the end of the first tri!!!! Anyone else having a giant bb situation?

I have went up one size but I'd say if anything my nips are starting to look like dinner plates - and really ugly ones at that. :blush:

yes, last time my boobs got so big that when I asked the MW if she knew anywhere that did bras big enough she recommended wrapping them in a sheet!

im generally a small girl but they have grown quite a bit the last couple of weeks! As at least a cup size and i think they are still growing too..

I just hope it doesnt start looking out of proportion hahaha..
Nips have stayed the same thank god ;)

I have gone up 2 bra sizes already and i'm only 6+2!

Lucky for me I was only a B before so I am loving these D's and so is DH :happydance:

oooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mine are HUUUUGE they seem to have just ballooned the last couple of days

last night OH said to me jesus woman where the hell did THEY come from

mahahaha

loving it ;)

Mine grew rapidly in the first couple of weeks, but they've stopped now (at a DD). I hope that's it until I start feeding!

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Though I hope I won't need to resort to using a sheet !! HAHA

I have went up one size but I'd say if anything my nips are starting to look like dinner plates - and really ugly ones at that. :blush:

im the same only have grown more. its making me feel a bit self conscious.
just all comes as part of the package really though.
xx

I had a B cup before my DS, & ended up becoming a C. And now they are getting bigger....and heavy!

mine have suddenly started growing loads, i was only a b cup so loving it!! xx

well i was a double f to start so now im dying cause i have a slim figure- for now.
majorly out of proportion. gonna get back problems.
xxx

My boobs have definately got bigger! I'm a B cup usually and I'm starting to pop out of my bras! I'm loving the new fuller shape and they're definately alot heavier!

im between an E and an F anyway so i dont know if they can get any bigger but they feel alot fuller and heavy when i take my bra off and nipples are so sore

I started off as a B cup and they've been growing heaps already. :happydance: Also very very sore.

I have moved up a size myself and I'm only eight weeks and 3 days, I'm scared to know what I'll be at 30 weeks laughter.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->