giant kre-o minion

DCS

Reaction score
Does such thing exist? Apparently you put the other minions inside it and they fall to the giant minions feet. Apparently he saw it on an advert. He did then say " and then blood comes on oozing out of the minions eyeball." So I think he might have made it up but with games like silly moo, gooey Louie, and doggie door, I can't be sure. If it does exist and blood comes out of his eye it's safe to say he won't be getting it but now I'm curious.

Eeeee, We've been mega on minions this christmas and never come across this.

Hiya I did see an advert for a megabloks buildable Kevin Minion, it has a little minion figure hidden in the front pocket of the dungarees so this may be what he means, it is 49.99 in Smyths, here is a link:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/action-figures-playsets/c-352/minions/p-12944/mega-bloks-minions-build-a-minion/

^ I did wonder about that lil figure, we have this stashed away too!

Pffffft. I can tell you now, unless that goes down to £20 he will not be getting that. Figured he had made it up when he mentioned the bloody eyeball. Why is my child so gross?

:haha: i got it in the sainsburys sale for £25, i reckon that was decent, would never have paid full price like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->