Giant Winnie the Pooh/Eyeore Talking Soft Toy

tiggertea

Mum of Two
Reaction score
https://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=201-0662&tn=/2/AW07201-0662TPS267605.jpg

I picked this Winnie the Pooh toy up in store this evening for £10 - it's actually on a "less than half price" offer at the mo (according to the banners in store anyways!)

Made by Fisher Price, he sits over 2ft Tall and says quite a few phrases when you squeeze him.... I thought he was quite the bargain....

I saw theese with the peppa pig ones today too in store .. Looked soooo cute , Butw as shopping with my mum for her birthday and resisted lol . x .

I saw theese with the peppa pig ones today too in store .. Looked soooo cute , Butw as shopping with my mum for her birthday and resisted lol . x .

There was one Pooh Bear left on the wohle bay and the rest of the shelves were empty... I squeezed his belly and he said something about being "lucky to have a friend like you".... I couldn't resist. :rofl: i'd have felt guilty leaving him there all alone.....
my hubby reckons i'm using baby as the excuse for buying it tho! hehehehe
as for mothers.... mine is a bad influence, she said if i didn't buy it she would :dohh:

https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.201-0662.aspx

£10 online also :D

Actually thats shit I want lumpy and it gives you no option of which one!!!

:O thats a bit crap..... leaves u with no choice but to take a trip to your local store on the off chance they have he one you're after..... :dohh:

Madly theres not one near me in fact I'm shocked they deliver groceries here lol

:( Oh well!

i wonder if you were to order 1 could you email or add a request somewhere for the one you want...... hmmmmmm that's really annoyed me now!!! lol

We got the last eyore today..was tempted to get lumpy as well...but they are quite large!

Oh I'm pissed off lol I want lumpy so I rang and was like DOR theres 3 I only want the 1 'lumpy' how do I order he was like its lucky dip basically! THATS NO GOOD!

Anyone want to get me one? :rofl:

there were none in our local store, but if i see one this weekend i'll let you know!

Aaaaah they were £20 in the store when i was in 2 days ago :hissy: I WANT them all :blush:

I'd actually REALLY love a tigger one.... but they don't even exist :rofl:

Wobbs, mine has had loads of these in... if there's a lumpy I can get you one... I can drop it off if you can wait till december!

Omg i want one !!!

I went tescos today and i didn't notice any ! :(

Wobbs, mine has had loads of these in... if there's a lumpy I can get you one... I can drop it off if you can wait till december!
Oh wow thanks hun - I'd be happy to pay postage ...I want one for Moos birthday you see :blush:

Could I take you up on that offer if dippy yvanne doesn't find me one (shes looking tomorrow I think) x

Hehe, anything for little Moo!

Just pop me a quick pm if yvanne can't get you one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->