Gift Ideas for a 6 year old boy?

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
What are you planning on getting your 6 year olds? :)

Im struggling too my oldest is 6 and he hasnt asked for anything except a wii u need to try and find a good deal for one!
His definates are lego, board games (guess who and game of life jnr), dress up costumes, superhero mashers, play doh, hot wheels, books, dvds, dressing gown and pjs
aside for that im stumped!!

What about Hexbugs! Tagamoto, or some science sets?

My DS is in to minecraft at the moment so will get him some stuff to do with that, maybe some lego and I was thinking of maybe getting him a nintendo ds but I haven't completely decided on that yet.

DS1 won't quite be 6, but he's mainly getting Star Wars Lego sets, the new waves of Lego Dimensions and other Star Wars things. Oh & he desperately wants some kinetic sand & that bloody Doggy Doo game ��

My eldest wants pretty much everything!
Combination of Minecraft figure sets, fungus amungus bits(gross little sticky things which I were hoping would be a fad but have been a firm fav since they first came out 9ish months ago!) Thunderbirds models he doesn't already own, Lego nexo knights, chocolate bar maker?!? Pokemon bits, PJ masks bits. I have quite a few suggestions to be working through and he adds almost daily!

My 6 year old son Joe is having:

Razor Riprider
Nintendo 2DS
Blue Furby Connect
Carrera Mariokart racetrack
Remote control tarantula
Mr Frosty Ice Lolly Maker
Nerf N-Strike
Stretch Armstrong
Gas Out
Silly Sausage
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Leo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Raph
Robin cape and mask set
Tube Heroes x 5 packs figures

Might get him some large superhero figures as well

Ds will be 6 in Feb
So far I've thought of(bought some)
Bop it
Mine craft Lego
Wall-E Lego
Don't say it game
Kinetic sand
Nerf gun

Things I'm getting my 6 yr old:
A new Pillow Pet. His is getting worn out and he wants a new one to replace it.
Star Wars hot wheel toys
Nerf Guns
Ninja turtle Seat pet
NInja turtle grow things that you put in water and they get a lot bigger.
Magic Science kits. He loves doing the experiments
xbox with kinect, and a few games (this is for both boys). they like to dance, so I am planning to get them Disney dance type games to play on it. I'll probably get a used system since they are young enough to not really notice or care if its new.
Dinosaur/treasure dig kits. He loves these types of activities, too, where you dig out whatever is hidden in the kit.
Lego kits
Emoji pillow (not sure why a 6 yr old is so into emojis when he doesn't even have a phone, lol, but whatever. He likes them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->