Gimme your complaints!

Amalee

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Nausea, heartburn, eating everything in sight, having no appetite at all. Lots of us are going through some pretty unpleasant stuff right now - and I don't know about you, but I hate being the girl who complains all the time! So get it all out here! Complain as you see it, warts and all :)

My complaint today: I am so sick of not being able to stay awake past 11! I was absolutely loving the way I've been sleeping so soundly, but come on... This is getting ridiculous! I shouldn't really need 9 hours of sleep every single day, should I? I've fallen asleep on the couch too many times to count because the thought of walking up the stairs to my bed is too daunting :rofl:

Haha awesome thread! I dont have too much to complain today actually! First time in awhile lol nausea is low today and nipples are not annoying me as much. I guess I am pretty annoyed right now that I cant eat a full meal like I used to! OH made an amazing dinner but now days I take 3 bites of something and I am bloated-like full! I want to eat more but I cant! Lol Give me a few days though I am sure I will have a real complaint haha!! :haha:

I have to complain that when a craving hits I can't get it out of my head till I have put it IN MY BELLY!!

I laid down at 8:00 and at 8:30 someone was eating mac and cheese on tv...I tried to avoid it but finally got up at 11:30 and made some mac and cheese.

I just ate the whole bowl. Worth it.

Yes I need this thread!!

My poor husband I feel like one constant complaint!

I feel super nauseas today.. I force myself to eat to ensurei have something to throw back up!! :( blergh!

I have no idea how I am going to survive work tomorrow!

im sick and tired of feeling sick and tired lol I hate feeling so tired that I just cant move!! I feel asleep twice yesterday once at 9,30am! and the other at 6.30pm! luckily I can trust me kids not to wreck the house in these half hour naps! getting up in the morning is so hard at the moment I cant wait for the kids to break up from school!! roll on 12 weeks!!!! phew feel better now

I don't know how I can take another DAY on ms, let alone a few weeks. It brings me to tears to constantly be gagging and forcing down meals. I think DH is getting tired of hearing me complain, but when he asks how I'm feeling, there's really only one answer...crappy!!

My OH has given up asking how I am... which irritates me.

Anytime I complain or start crying for some stupid reason.. yesterday eg. Dropped the butter knife now have to wipe up the butter :wacko: He blurts out that I wanted this baby, stop being a whinger etc.

Its a rough month for us this month as he is on nightshift, meaning if I don't have a shift, I have to be super quiet around the house until he wakes at 2/3pm. When he gets home at 4am he's buzzing wanting to talk etc etc & I'm nauseous as hell at that hour not wanting to move! :dohh:

Next month he's on days, like a normal person.. & I should be calming down a little... phew!

Alright I need a little complaining... My stomach is so needy. Either I am so hungry but nothing sounds good but I have to eat otherwise I will get sick, or I'm hungry and craving something but if I eat to much of it I will get sick and find it disgusting. I have to eat small amounts very frequently otherwise I get sick so I bought a bunch of snacks that sounded good the day I went shopping to take with me to work. Now all of those things make me sick to think about.I also wake up multiple times in the night and need to eat. I have no idea what to eat in the middle of the night! I haven't figured out something good to have next to the bed... The thought of crackers sounds gross. Idk this sucks.I am definitely on my tummy's schedule. I dread going to sleep because of it.

Now its bubbling when I breathe for no reason! It has a mind of its own!

Also I can totally understand you girls who said OH is tired of hearing complaints. I'm a mega complainer anyway and so I'm used to him being tired of my complaining. So far he has actually been nicer to me when I complain lately. A little bit lol:)

SO pleased to find this thread...the last few days ms has found me...all day and about 3 times a night.... I need to eat at these times to help me feel better but so many things seem revolting to me on each day....ugh
I fancied porridge yesterday for breakfast and while I was eating it started finding it disgusting....
I am also really tired too....and a grouchy moo today! Poor dh! He's spent a lot of today saying 'ok darling....' I can't believe that I feel so gross already...I could cry thinking about the next few months feeling like this! Fingers crossed I don't! And to all of us too :thumbup:

Thanks for this thread, I'm with everyone else: my husband is sick of listening to me complain and only a handful of friends/family know about our coming bundle to be able to complain to!

Nausea. The worst possible nausea I have ever experienced. I had NO IDEA it could be this bad! I don't feel "hungry" anymore ... all I feel is either "queasy" or "I'm gonna throw up RIGHT NOW!". I have to be consistently eating carbs or fruit just to keep the barfing at bay. I wake up at 2am just to eat a bowl of cereal because if I don't then it's Armageddon at the base of the toilet bowl in the morning.

The food I eat isn't even enjoyable. I have to smell it first to make sure that on that particular day it won't make me sick. Then I have to eat slowly, chew every bite 100x til it's mush in my mouth and swallow. Then I pray that it will stay in my stomach and keep the puking at bay until it's time I have to eat again in 2 hours.

I used to like eating. I LOVE new foods. Now, it's a horrible, scary chore that involves crackers (yuck, so bland), bagels, cereal, frozen yogurt, and fruit cups. Did I mention that I can't eat anything hot? Nope, a toasted bagel is the closest thing I get to warmth. And considering there's snow falling outside my window right now, that's not a happy thought.

Thanks again for the rant thread ... even if no one reads this I feel a little better. Time to plan my next "meal" ... :wacko:

Good thread! I am tired of the tweener pregnancy look...have I gained weight or am I pregnant purgatory lol. I enjoy the changes but I can tell some people who know me are not sure what's going on lol.

I also am not enjoying being a slave to my nutritional needs. I used to be able to skip meals or just have a glass of milk if I felt a bit hungry but now my blood sugar drops and I dry heave if I don't answer the dinner bell. On the plus side when I'm able to sit down and indulge food taste sooooo good and when I can indulge my cravings it's the best thing ever and I make happy noises while eating that send my dh into laughing fits nom nom nom!

Lol pandi "nom nom nom"

yes. I'm tired of being tired! I miss enjoying the things I used to love to eat.. Which was pretty much everything!!

Cmon second tri.... I've heard so many good things about you so you'd better not disappoint us!

I shouldn't have talked about my stomach now it is mad at me :( I have been puking since 3 am I've puked/dry heaved 4 times and its 6:41 right now. I fell it coming on again right now uggghhhh this is so terrible

Amalee, Aussiechick, and KR
I loved your threads!! i laughed soooo hard reading it, it made my day!!!!
I feel you guys I can not stay awake past 11pm as well, and SO is so tired of me complaining about my heartburn that he comes home everyday with a gallon of milk!!! litterally!! ( milk appears to be my remedy for heartburn)
I appreciate this thread, thanks to all for sharing or "venting" ;)

Sickness is fading away a bit now but I am always sooo tired! I struggle to stay awake past 9pm lol

9:30 Still puking. Idk how many times maybe around 10 times since 3 am....I really hope this stops soon

Group hug ladies! :hugs:

This thread is just what I need today. I am super tired, though I should not complain as I am not suffering with sickness like a lot of you. I also have reached the looking a bit fat stage. My biggest complaint though is my MIL and her unsolicited advice and opinions, it is boiling my blood. It has ruined my weekend so far. I had to tell OH I had enough of it and he needs to tell her to back off and to stop engaging in conversations that are for us and not him and her. I think he thinks I am over reacting :wacko: My own mother is over fussing. Lots of tears today. Great to be able to vent here :)

My 2 main complaints today are my OH still not having gone for milk meaning I can't have the hot chocolate I've fancied since 3pm and Not being able have my pm powernap coz once again, my 20 month old refused a nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->