Girl J names

dragonfly26

Reaction score
I know I have tons of time, but doing an early gender scan at 14 weeks and would like to have a name picked. I had both dd pick by this point but am just not sure this time. We have jack picked for a boy. And I think I might like Julie or Julia or June but nothing like oh I just love that. My dd are Jillyan and Jaynie so I would like the name to go with those. So... What do you think of Julie, Julia or June and any suggestions?

Personally I find those names too close to your faughtets' names. How about Juniper? Jessica? Joy?

I don't dislike the name June but my aunt has that name and she hates it because people always say "oh, which month is your birthday in? HAHAHA" and the like.

Other names to consider:

Juliet
Jessa
Jennifer
Joanna
Janelle
Jeanette
Josie
Josette
Jocelyn
Jemima
Jemma

Jade
Jessica
Josie
Jodie
Jennifer
Jacqueline
Jules
Juliet
Juno
Joanie
Joanne
Jemma

I really like June.

Juno
Juliet
Jolie
Jade (or Jayde to match your DD's names)

Love June

Josephine, jasmine or Jaya would go well I think x

I like Josie and Juliet a lot hubby says no :( and we both have sisters named Jessica , so he says anything related to that is out. Josephine is starting to grow on me (Josie for short, lol.)

I adore the name Juliet. I have a Josephine, so of course I love that one as well.

Jessica and Jasmine (but I'm biast about these 2 names as they are my daughter's names :haha:)

Also June is a lovely name, this is my late grandma's and my first daughters middle name :D

What about Janet? Obviously my name lol

My niece is called jade so have to suggest that although pp has already. Her brother/my nephew is called jack so jade and jack as your boy/girl choices would be a coincidence

My aunt is Jinny, I always liked her name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->