Girl name problems

BabyPotter

Reaction score
Hi all. We are due a LG 3.8.19.

I currently have a 7yr old with a previous partner who is named Millie-Rose (Dean) shares her dads surname.

We have come up with a short list and I'm not really feeling any of them atm and seem to be avoiding searching for names as i am deflated (MIL HATES the two names I liked the most) so I never want to discuss it anymore.

Any suggestions for middle names for the ones with ?? As im stuck.....

Shortlist is:
Isla Grace Potter (MIL hates)
Esmae Willow Potter
Daisy-Mae Potter
Hollie ?? Potter
Poppy ?? Potter (OH wants but I think the PP is too much)

OH also wants to call her Vera after his grandma but I don't!

Love Isla Grace Potter and Daisy-Mae Potter! So adorable.

If we were having a girl this time, I loved the name Madison.. my MIL HATED it ... couldn't wait to tell me why I shouldnt have it... I definitely still wouldve had it. Its your baby and you should love the name and be happy with it, even if no one else is.

I tend to agree with your DH.. i dont like names that both have the same start name. We liked Harry and Harvey for this baby, but our surname begins with a H, so I felt it sounded a little odd.. not that you use the surname often anyways, but for school purposes etc.

Love Isla Grace Potter and Daisy-Mae Potter! So adorable.

If we were having a girl this time, I loved the name Madison.. my MIL HATED it ... couldn't wait to tell me why I shouldnt have it... I definitely still wouldve had it. Its your baby and you should love the name and be happy with it, even if no one else is.

I tend to agree with your DH.. i dont like names that both have the same start name. We liked Harry and Harvey for this baby, but our surname begins with a H, so I felt it sounded a little odd.. not that you use the surname often anyways, but for school purposes etc.
Thank you for your response. I like Isla Grace and DH chose Daisy-Mae . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"