Girl Names

You haven't posted any you like?
Or are you wanting us to post our favourites?xxx

Sorry, I was making a poll. I love the name Preslee/Presley.
Can't decide on the spelling or middle names, but I get such mixed reviews on the name. I know its what I like that matters, but I want some other opinions.
A lot of opinions come from the fact that his mother passed away a few months ago, so many people expect us to use her name which isn't the case.

I like Presley spelt this way. I think either Presley Anne or Presley Elizabeth sounds nice, both together is a bit too long imo unless you have a particular reason for using both names.

Both of our mothers have passed away, and shared the middle name of Elizabeth. Anne Elizabeth was my moms entire name. Just thought it was cute maybe hyphenated, just a thought. But Elizabeth will definitely be the middle name with or without Anne.

I would spell it Presley Elizabeth. I'm not keen on Presley myself but it's what you like that matters x

Presley Anne

I would agree its too long with Elizabeth

Just read the reason for Elizabeth and its cute... maybe try some shorter versions that still honor the name like:

Presley Eliza
Presley Beth
Presley Libby
Presley Bess
Presley Ella
Presley Elsa
Presley Lisa

its what ever you like thats important but Elizabeth is a long name so I dont think adding to it is good... maybe save Anne in case you have another girl

Presley Elizabeth. Personally not fond of two middle names for girls (just my opinion), and it seems like a bit much to have both elizabeth and ann. But I rather like Presley actually!

I like Presley but then again I am a huge Elvis fan

I think Presley Elizabeth sounds lovely and has a great meaning/connection which is important!

Preslee Elizabeth has too many Es in my opinion and honestly it doesn't look very professional with the 'ee" ending. Just my thoughts of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->