girl names

catty

Reaction score
What comes to mind?

We like shorter names or that seems to be what we go towards and I guess fairly popular but not too popular. Iv never met another lucas or evie in there age range but still on lists they seem popular.

No idea why but I thought Violet. Such a pretty name and sounds great (IMO) with Lucas and Evie :) x

Amelia was the first name that came to mind though it is very popular so I'm not sure if that would put you off?

Oscar and Oliver came to mind for boys.

Omg how weird Evie was going to be Violet and was for a few seconds until I seen her and changed my mind! I still love that name

Amelia is a bit too popular in my area there is already a few at the toddlers group and keep hearing more

I do like Oliver and Oscar but feel they are already taken by other people I know haha

Jack, Samuel, joe, max, jake

Lily, ruby, Tilly, grace

Lucas, Evie & ....
Max, Finn/Flynn, Henry/Harry, Jacob/Jake, Jonah, Owen, Isaac, Miles
Anna, Isla, Nora, Maisie, Chloe, Stella, Bella, Hannah

I like a lot of these names but don't think any seem to pop out at me.

I had Max, Jake and that type of names on lists for Lucas and for some reason I struggle to go back to the names I didn't use which is strange I know.

Love Finn but almost the same as our last name, and the other names I do like on these lists are names of friends or friends children! so Hard!!

Girls -
Alba
Violet
Olivia ( too close to Evie?)
Lilia

Boys - none

none at all, liked Freddie but since I never used it I'm not sure why but feel its not right now.

Kate
Anna
Bella
Lucy
Alice
Amelia
Emily
Emma

Frankie
Alex
Max
Theo
Zac
Riley
Jude
Alfie

Flynn came to mind, there are lots of Lucas's and Flynn's at my sons school. There's a cute as pie wee toddler girl who comes with her mum to pick up a boy called Flynn and her name is Raffy (Rafferty). I don't know about Rafferty but Raffy is such a cute nickname.

Alba is cute. I don't think Olivia is too similar to Evie either x

Girls:
Scarlett
Bethany
Lora
Florence
Aria
Connie
Caitlyn
Betsy
Polly

Dunno why but these names all came to mind!

Boys:
Oscar
Elliot
Maxwell
Caleb
Cole (I am not sure it goes but it came to mind!)
Rory (just bare in mind if you like this one and I ever have a boy I may steal it :haha:)
Lewis
Aaron

I was going to suggest Alba! And Violet :).

Girl:
Emilia
Iris
Lily
Harriet
Cora

Boys:
Noah
Henry
Arlo
Rudy
Louis
Jacob

My girls list was

Ivy
Orla
Olivia
Lily

And I like Freddie with your names and I know you were going to call Evie that! Otherwise what about Theo, George, Harry, Oliver, Sebastian

Ella
Rose
Grace
Harriet/Hattie
Erin
Cora

Jack
Myles
Cole
Leo
Parker

Max
Noah
Leo
Kye
Harry

Lily
Iris
Isla
Freya
Ava

Atm I'm vack to really liking Violet again. We have kind of a J theme for middle names (kinda accidental) James & Jessica.

So I like Violet Jasmine but not sure it flows.

Boys middle name will be Gordon Fraser ( dad & brother who passed as a baby)
Liking Archer and weirdly Jack which iv never even thought of before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->