Girl or boy guesses, sneaking over!!

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I'm sneaking over from 2nd tri cos a couple of weeks ago i had my 20 week scan and stayed YELLOW!!

I'd love to hear what you think though.... The first couple of pics are the 12 wk scan, the next 2 and my profile pic are the 20 week!!

Make your guesses any way you see fit, if you could give me reasons that'd be fab. I've been reassured by the way that the thing that looks like a willy in the 1st pic is the umbilical cord!!

Thank you!

12 week scan 001.jpg

12 week scan 002.jpg

20 wk scan pics 001.jpg

20 wk scan pics 002.jpg

Hiya, I'd say boy, for no scientifi reason other than your baby has slightly different proportions/appearance than my DD scan pics, and my current pink bump scan pics. Good on you for staying yellow! We wanted a suprise but silly sonographer blurted it out - at the 12 week scan! Rude.

Happy and healthy remaining 20 weeks xxx

Hiya, I'd say boy, for no scientifi reason other than your baby has slightly different proportions/appearance than my DD scan pics, and my current pink bump scan pics. Good on you for staying yellow! We wanted a suprise but silly sonographer blurted it out - at the 12 week scan! Rude.

Happy and healthy remaining 20 weeks xxx

Thanks hon! Lovely for you getting a girl! My ultrasound lady managed to completely avoid anything crotch area wise, she was fab! Some people are just annoying but congrats anyway! xx

That's got to be a boy hun doesn't look like a cord x x

That's got to be a boy hun doesn't look like a cord x x

Blimey! I thought it was in the wrong place but someone on a nub guess said it was the umbilical cord! Really don't mind either way but my sis in law had a boy last week and now i'm getting excited about the boy cousins 4 months apart!! Ooooh isn't pregnancy fun and exciting sometimes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->