GIRLS 3-6 & 9-12months - LAST FEW BITS REDUCED!!

xSophieBx

Mummy to a Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
Hiya, just selling off some odd bits I've found on clearing out Lily's stuff, Mostly 6-9month stuff.

All from a smoke free home. Prices DON'T include postage as I will combine on more then 1 item :flower:

GIRLS 3-6MONTHS
Next Short Sleeved Cardigan With Glittery bits in, It is on the bigger side so fits longer then 6months, Only been worn once or twice - £4 NOW £2
https://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/xLilysmummyx/6-9month%20clothes/DSCN1367.jpg

Pumpkin Patch Dress - £2 NOW £1.50
https://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/xLilysmummyx/6-9month%20clothes/DSCN0900.jpg

GIRLS 9-12

Red Tshirt with a Blue & white Neckscarf or could be tied on the head to look cute - £2 NOW £1
https://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa384/xLilysmummyx/6-9month%20clothes/DSCN1468.jpg

can I please have the 6-9 month baby k dress and m and s jumper dress, and the second purple headband please? Just going to go back and have another look now!

Ok can I also have the george lilac hoody, and the matalan shorts and top set? And for the headbands can I please have whichever is the bigger purple one please?

Sorry me again. Couldyou let me know where the genie pants and the grey long sleeved top are from as well please? My lo fits certain shops funny!

hey hun could do give me a price for the 6-9m swimming costume and 6-12m sleeping bag please:)

hi could i have picture 1 and 11 please. x
next dungers and vest and tu dress and vest i htink you hve them listed as xx

Browneyes - Someone messaged me about the Baby K dress so will have to see if they get back to me or not first. M&S jumper and purple headband, Lilac hoody & matalan outfit is urs though.

The grey long sleeved top is matalan, & the genie pants are George :)

Let me know if u want them and I'll give u a total price posted x

hi could i have picture 1 and 11 please. x
next dungers and vest and tu dress and vest i htink you hve them listed as xx

Hi hun, dugarees are reserved but will do picture 1 for £3Posted :) x

Browneyes - Someone messaged me about the Baby K dress so will have to see if they get back to me or not first. M&S jumper and purple headband, Lilac hoody & matalan outfit is urs though.

The grey long sleeved top is matalan, & the genie pants are George :)

Let me know if u want them and I'll give u a total price posted x

Thats brill hun, yes please, can I have a price for it all, will paypal today. Defo interested in baby k dress if avalible too. Your stuff is gorgeous! :thumbup:

if u have anything left because its allbeautiful!!
id like

Tu Fully Lined Jeans(I love fully lined jeans) - £2
the pumpkin patch dress &the vest that goes underneath
pumpkin patch short sleeved cardigan
grey skirt
minnie mouse top & gilet
top with cardi attache
next top/dress
baby boutie skirt

xxx

Do you still have:
Tu dress and vest
Tu lined jeans
Burp clothes
Instructions not included bibs (both pls)
What's your best price with postage Please, thanks x

Hey
Just Wondering Can I Have The Purple And White Hairbands:)
They Are soo cute^_^
Cheers
x

how much for the BNWOT Next Top/Dress - £2 posted?
pm me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->