• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

girls 40+ you ever get funny looks when telling people you are ttc

Thats what im hoping for off Soy lol... yeah good luck took sweetie, let me know how you get on & :dust::dust::dust: for you x

When I feel I'm too old, many people think it would be great for me to be a mother (full time), I am part time with step children I adore. No one thinks I'm too old. My mom and sister were the only "do you know the risks" people, other sisters said, go for it! Co-workers and friends say the same thing. I know someone that had a child at 40 and 42, and pooh-pooh'd the naysayers.
Don't let others live your life for you. It's only yours to live. :)

My grandmother just turned 90 today (November 1). I feel that I am looking at a good long run here, knock on wood. I have a 21 year old and a 2 year old. While it is true that I look young and many mistake my older daughter for my sister (and she thinks it is hilarious), I can't do some things as easily as I once did.

At 42, I am looking for one more for me, second for my partner so that our little girl grows up around other children. Her older sister had her cousins and now I live across the country from any of my family with small children.

Hang in there and don't worry about what other people say. You know if it is right for you.:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->