Girls...I got something to tell you!(UPDATED-M/C)

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
IM PREGNANT!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just got back from town with a twin pack of frer and a digi, frer gave me a pretty good line for 10 dpo and the digi confirmed it straight after!!!!!!!!!!

I cant beleive it!!!
Im soooooo over the moon, OMG IM PREGNANT!!
stick bean stick!!

Thankyou so much to all the ttc girls that have put up with my silly questions over the last 3 months and for being there for me.......Im gonna cryyy:cry:

Congratulations sweetheart.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations hon you so deserve this!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sending you lots of sticky :dust:

Ooooh congratulations! Am so thrilled you finally got your :bfp:

hey bump buddy, im so pleased for you

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/shel_/Congrats-1.gif

I know I already said it but Congrats again hun , I just knew you were from reading your last post :happydance: Im sooooo Happy for you . :hug:

Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance:

Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months!! :)

Im SO excitd for you. Been following your journey in the ttc forums. Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!

I'll say it again Congrats

Here's to a happy 9 months.

Did you anything different this cycle ??? Any tips :rofl::rofl:

Yayyyyyyyyyy!! Congratulations hun!

lots of stickydust to you!

Kerry apart from the CBFM, not really, just bd like our lives depended on it!!:rofl:

Then did a headstand for about 20 mins.

I did feel differently though this month, the outside of my boobs are killing me, have been since 8 dpo, back ache and sharp shooting pains down my right leg which are still there now. the occasional barf, lol:rofl: and absolutely shattered for most of the 2ww. Oh and yesterday my baked beans tatsted awful and they do today too!!:rofl:
Oh and my cervix felt differently from last month just before af, as I mentioned in my journal it didnt come down after o although its abit lower today and the knobbly bit has dissapeared, feels wet and slimey up there (tmi sorry):rofl:

hey bump buddy, im so pleased for you

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/shel_/Congrats-1.gif

Thankyou Shel, I cant tell you what a big help you have been through my ttc journey, you were there to answer any of my questions and I always looked forward to you posting on my threads (feeling emotional now:rofl:)

So pleased we are going to be bump buddies now too!!:happydance:

Told you to keep my place warm over in 1st tri.........

Funny thing is, Im actually too scared to venture over there yet...:blush:

Kerry apart from the CBFM, not really, just bd like our lives depended on it!!:rofl:

Then did a headstand for about 20 mins.

I did feel differently though this month, the outside of my boobs are killing me, have been since 8 dpo, back ache and sharp shooting pains down my right leg which are still there now. the occasional barf, lol:rofl: and absolutely shattered for most of the 2ww. Oh and yesterday my baked beans tatsted awful and they do today too!!:rofl:
Oh and my cervix felt differently from last month just before af, as I mentioned in my journal it didnt come down after o although its abit lower today and the knobbly bit has dissapeared, feels wet and slimey up there (tmi sorry):rofl:

You did a headstand ?? didn't the blood rush to your head ???

Awe, this is awesome news. CONGRATULATIONS at last and wishing you health and happiness for the next 8 months (one already gone wohoo!).

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->