Girls name. Which do you prefer?

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
We don't know the sex of our baby and are pretty set on a boys name but girls we cannot decide. We love earthy names. Here are the ones we've come up with. Any other suggestions would be great.

Bluebell Rain
Clover Rain
Clover Sage
Bluebell Sage
River Bluebell
Clover Bloom
Lotus Bloom

Just to add we know these are not everyone's choice however we home ed and have a very awesome community full of children with 'not so popular' names.

Thank you :)

I like
We don't know the sex of our baby and are pretty set on a boys name but girls we cannot decide. We love earthy names. Here are the ones we've come up with. Any other suggestions would be great.

Bluebell Rain
Clover Rain
Clover Sage
Bluebell Sage
River Bluebell
Clover Bloom
Lotus Bloom

Just to add we know these are not everyone's choice however we home ed and have a very awesome community full of children with 'not so popular' names.

Thank you :)

Thank you. I like River too but feel its more of a boys name. Ah I actually love all of them x

Thank you. I like River too but feel its more of a boys name. Ah I actually love all of them x

Im a huge Doctor Who Fan and one of the main characters name is River Song (a woman). I also really love all the names.

Im a huge Doctor Who Fan and one of the main characters name is River Song (a woman). I also really love all the names.

We love doctor who here too. Yet it's still more for a boy in my head.
I also have sons with unisex names (yet to me seem more for boys iykwim) Beau and Eden ❤

Lotus Bloom is cute! I also like Lotus Rain.

I like Clover Rain.

If you're open to a couple more suggestions:

Amythest Rain
Lavender Rain
Saige Bluebell
Magnolia Rain

[I love floral names ;)]

Thank you for the other suggestions.
Sage Bluebell my husband suggested too.
Love Amythest ❤
Thank you.
Only a few more weeks and we shall know x