Girls names? Help!

steph.

Two little girls!
Reaction score
I am having a really hard time finding a girls name, and my dh isnt much help! Either he doesnt like the names I suggest or makes comments like "I dont mind that one" or "Its ok, not great" or "Its not too bad", when what I'm looking for is a "YEEEES! That the one!!".

So this is what I've come up with so far:

Victoria
Isabelle/a
Jessica
Sienna

My family has Italian origin so it has to be a name that is easily to pronounce in Italian or my granny wont be able to say it (she has trouble saying "David", which is dh's name). Middle name I think will be Faith as it has meaning to me, but I could change it for the right first name.

So whats your favourite and any other suggestions?

Some of the ones we liked that we didn't use :)

Lexie
Cassidy
Holly
Finley
Evelyn
Karissa
Lillianna
Lyra
Abigail
Cadence

Out of the names you have listed, I like Victoria best. . .I also like Jillian Faith (as I have a daughter with that name!) hehe

Thanks girls, this is so hard. I was leaning towards Victoria but I dont like Vicky or Tori for nicknames so she would have to be called either "Victoria" or "Vic". I dont know if I'll manage to get away with that.

Then I was thinking Isabelle it was, but dh said because our surname is Paine she will get called " Is A Pain".

Sienna is nice but its a new name and I worry that I might not like it anymore in a few years. Also here its more popular than Sophia at the moment.

Jessica is ok, but tbh I dont love it.

Its so sad that this little girl will have a name I dont like as much as her sisters :(

I LOVE Sienna, its my favourite by far :flower: Sienna Faith - beautiful name :thumbup:

I can't stand the name Jill. . .but still named my youngest Jillian Faith (she's 14 now) and we called her Jilly or Jillian constantly, very few call her Jill. She introduces herself as Jillian or Jilly. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, I get that.

Isabella, as it would make a nice sibling set and sounds italien to me haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->