Girls names- Opinions wanted

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
currently going through IVF and got to talking baby names. Specifically girls names atm. we know 100% that the middle name would be Elizabeth after my Mum.

I like Charlotte (despite the royal family name connection). nn would be Lottie.

Others on our list are:

Sara
Clara
Jessica
Anna
Amber

Would love any opinions.

I definitely like Charlotte Elizabeth the most out of all your choices.

Amber seems very "80s" to me and doesn't go with the others at all.

I prefer the nn. Charli though, rather than Lottie.

** Good luck with your IVF! I just had an IUI yesterday!!

Charlotte Elizabeth sounds lovely, out of the others I like Jessica and Anna best.

Good luck with IVF we went through it for DD and are getting ready to try again!

Charlotte Elizabeth sounds lovely, out of the others I like Jessica and Anna best.

Good luck with IVF we went through it for DD and are getting ready to try again!

best of luck for your future IVF journey!

Charlotte is nice, I also like Clara and Anna.

I'm partial to Amber cause it's my name... And yes I'm an 80s baby lol

But to go with Elizabeth. We named my daughter Chloe Elizabeth...

Charlotte is nicest out of of hose choices. Next in my opinion would be Anna but it doesn't go well with Elizabeth IMO.

I really like the name Clara, however think Charlotte Elizabeth flows best xx

I prefer Charlotte as love the nickname Lottie. I like Jessica from your list too :)

Charlotte is beautiful and classic. It will never go out of style. It sounds great with Elizabeth too. Our little girls middle name is Elizabeth. Lottie is an adorable nickname. So yeah, I guess I'm rating that combo pretty highly :thumbup:
The only thing that would stop me is that it is currently ranked number 1 where I live, so there would be a lot of little Charlotte's running around with them at school.

Anna would be my second choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->