girls newbaby, newborn and up to 9-12 mth

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
I have a selection of various size girls baby clothes. From mothercare/asda/boots/marks and spenser/debenhams ect. all items are open to offers. will do discounts on multi purcharses. all items are in a used but good condition inless stared and all from a smoke and pet free home. any questions just ask. will seperate iterms in photos

2 x coats.jpg
above is 2 coats.both are 6-9mths. the 1 on the left is next and 1 the one on the right is tesco. the tesco one has little ears and is thin.

2 x demin dress.jpg
above is 2 dresses both 6-9mth and both next- possible sold

3 pairs of trousers.jpg
the jeans are oshkosh from america. they say 9mth but sizing is smaller there than here so probably closer to 6mth. the purple ones are marks and spencer upto 1 month and the brown ones are next newborn

4 x romers with helter slelter.jpg
the pink helter skelter romper is early baby the other 3 are newborn

more items to follow .

asda coat.jpg

asda 9- 12 mth jacket. it isnt shiney its just my light. brought new with tags sold

dresses.jpg

the purple dress is disigner at debenham, is 3-6 mth ans has little pants. the right dress dosent have a tag but my 3 mth old has just grown out of it

bedtime incd minnie pjs.jpg

all are newborn, the minnie pjs and white grow with butterflys ect are asda and the other grow is mother care. sold

dress inc bhs.jpg
both newborn. the puple was brought new, never warn, no tags and is bhs and ther upsy daisey is m and s

pumkin coAT.jpg

3-6mth pumplin patch coat. its not shiney its just the light in kitchen

rompers inc little chick.jpg

the pink one is uptp 1 month next and the other 3 are asda newborn

How much for the 2 next hoodies in 3-6 ? First page ... What condition r they in

hiya honey - how much for the sainsburys newborn sleepsuits, the up to 1 month sleepsuits and the minnie pjs please? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->