Girls skincare

Sarah_2011

Reaction score
Hi, my 8 1/2 year old daughter has started to get a few blackheads on her nose along with dry skin. I also got blackheads when I was young and i've never been able to shift them no matter how many facepacks or nose strips or cleanser toners I tried. I don't want to make her paranoid about them but would rather prevent her getting any more and hating them when she's a teenager. Does anyone in Uk have any recommendations for a facewash and moisturiser that would be gentle enough for her?

My mum was told one way ages ago but we wouldnt do it because never heard of it .

Baking soda and water, lemon juice and sugar, or salt and sour cream.
How you do it: Simply combine your “scrubby” ingredient with your liquid/wet ingredient until you have a thin paste. Starting with a clean face, rinse it once with water, and then begin to apply your exfoliator in light, circular motions.
Concentrate on the blackheads, but remember to use a very light touch. Too rough, and you could damage your skin.
Do this for 3-5 minutes. Rinse well. Enjoy your clean face.

but i don't no if if would be two much at that age for little one but passing information just incase you can find out about it .

T-tree oil and water is good, its a natural antiseptic and it works wonders to treat blackheads / acne but make sure to mix it with water as t-tree can burn the skin undiluted. For any marks/blemishes I recommend 100% natural cocoa-shea butter from purebodybutters.com the natural oils work deep into the skin and fade blemishes.

As per my information try to use natural things like Tea tree oil with water, Mix Gram flour and turmeric powder with rose water and apply it as a face pack and rinse it ., as she is in her teen age don’t use harsh scrubs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->