Girls who use mineral powder for foundation - do you find it good coverage?

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
Just wondering because I get pimples (I'm almost 22 and it sucks still getting them :cry:), not heaps and heaps but they are there and they're noticeable, I'd say I have maybe 5-8 pimples at any given time most of the time...anywho.

I just ordered some mineral powder and waiting for it to turn up, and I'm just wondering if anybody who gets zits like I do uses it and how they find it for covering things up? I use a concealer too so obviously it won't be as much of an issue as it might be without but yeah :thumbup:

x

I use mineral makeup (powder, eyeshadow, blush, mascara - everything) and i LOVE it. Fantasssttiicc coverage :) Just make sure u get a kabuki brush to apply the powder in circular motions xo

Thanks hun, I got a kabuki brush at a special price with it, yay! That's awesome, I'm so pleased that it's good coverage. I have some amazing eyeshadows from the same company that I adore...can't wait to use the foundation now x

Doll Face (it's a small business here in NZ lol) - her products seem awesome, well from the eyeshadows that I've tried they do. https://www.dollfacemineralmakeup.co.nz

Oh cool i havent heard of them. Is it pure mineral make up with no talc, parabens etc?? :)

Ah dw i just read on their website that they dont, awesome!! Its always great when u can support a local company :) I do the same!! x

Most are buildable but I hate them on my skin. Makes me look very cakey but i do have quite dry skin. I prefer liquids.

Im usually the same with powders Blah but the one im using is soo creamy and doesnt dry out my skin. Mineral liquid foundation is nice too tho :)

Ah dw i just read on their website that they dont, awesome!! Its always great when u can support a local company :) I do the same!! x
Definitely, and she did $25 off orders last night hence why I treated myself to a foundation (and two more eyeshadows :shh: :lol:). Glad she doesn't have nasties in her products, that's awesome.

Most are buildable but I hate them on my skin. Makes me look very cakey but i do have quite dry skin. I prefer liquids.
I usually use a good moisturiser first so I'm hoping I don't have that issue as my skin can get quite dry too sometimes, eeek. I'm thinking it may be due to the air conditioning at work (I work in an office). Liquid minerals must be amazing though.

Liquid plus a little powder on top gives the most amazing finish for me :) But i cant be bothered so usually just use the powder, its good enough

Liquid plus a little powder on top gives the most amazing finish for me :) But i cant be bothered so usually just use the powder, its good enough

Powder is great for finishing things off eh :thumbup: I've found that in the past (tho not used mineral powders before). It really helps with keeping things in check

Yep and we sure do need to keep our faces in check huh :rofl:

I just use the powder and it does cover up the odd pimple, you have to go over the area a few times though and stipple it in properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->