Girly cute clothes: Spots, Strawberries, Stripes, Fur, Peppa, Buttons! 6-24 mnts.

Will still take offers for remaining items. I'll be adding some more stuff soon as soon as I get a few minutes. :thumbup:

23. Beautiful navy and multi-coloured hooded cardi from Next. Features embroidered hearts and pink and red running stitches. A lovely item that received loads of compliments. Has been lovingly worn, therefore some bobbling through normal wear reflects this. I'll try to remove as much as I can whilst laundering before dispatch. Size 9 - 12 months, although "The Tyke" was wearing it until very recently.

Hate to see this go, but have no one to pass it on to.:cry:

£3.00 + postage.

Is this still available hun?

26. Denim nautical style cullottes/shorts by Next. Brass buttons detail to the front. Gorgeous on with little funky tights. So stylish. Size 12 - 18 months.

£3 + postage.

And these :blush:

ETA And the monsoon dress? How much for all three items posted? Second class is fine :)

23. Beautiful navy and multi-coloured hooded cardi from Next. Features embroidered hearts and pink and red running stitches. A lovely item that received loads of compliments. Has been lovingly worn, therefore some bobbling through normal wear reflects this. I'll try to remove as much as I can whilst laundering before dispatch. Size 9 - 12 months, although "The Tyke" was wearing it until very recently.

Hate to see this go, but have no one to pass it on to.:cry:

£3.00 + postage.

Is this still available hun?

Yes!

26. Denim nautical style cullottes/shorts by Next. Brass buttons detail to the front. Gorgeous on with little funky tights. So stylish. Size 12 - 18 months.

£3 + postage.

And these :blush:

Yes!

ETA And the monsoon dress? How much for all three items posted? Second class is fine :)

Yes! Will PM you shortly. XXX

Will still take offers for remaining items. I'll be adding some more stuff soon as soon as I get a few minutes. :thumbup:

Oooh, what sizes are the new items? x

I'm not sure, yet, Sweets. I think there's a few 9-12 months dresses (including an adorable Next Peppa Pig dress) and a jacket with strawberries on it and a 6-9 month top. Hope to get them posted here beginning of this week :flower: So, WATCH THIS SPACE!!

24. Darling little purple cords with floral embroidery and button detail. Adjustable waist. Matches the reversible waistcoat (number 2) if you're interested. From "Name It" designer label. Size 9 - 12 months.

£2 + postage.

Hey Sam can I have the purple cords and matching waistcoat if still available? I'm planning ahead for when Maeve runs out of clothes! Love name it stuff, we have a shop where I am but I haven't got any of their girls clothes yet. Thanks :happydance:

24. Darling little purple cords with floral embroidery and button detail. Adjustable waist. Matches the reversible waistcoat (number 2) if you're interested. From "Name It" designer label. Size 9 - 12 months.

£2 + postage.

Hey Sam can I have the purple cords and matching waistcoat if still available? I'm planning ahead for when Maeve runs out of clothes! Love name it stuff, we have a shop where I am but I haven't got any of their girls clothes yet. Thanks :happydance:

Have PMd you. I love, love, love Name It stuff too. I have to deliberately walk on the other side of the road the shop is on, otherwise I'd be bankrupt! :haha: XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->