Give me ALL the advice!

MarieMo7

#girlmom
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I have PCOS and take Clomid to ovulate. I'm about to embark on Cycle #6 TTC baby #2. We hit a series of bad timing, bad luck (travel, the flu, etc) and pure exhaustion, making cycles 1-5 a bust. We're willing to give it one last shot before taking a break, let my body rest from the hormones, etc. I want to make this a good one.

Give me ALL the advice you have for making this the cycle for my BFP!

Any drinks or food or supplements that help?
BD and then stand on my head?
Whatever you've got, throw it at me, please!

BD and stand on your head for definite!

I'm drinking green tea and grapefruit juice until ovulation to increase ewcm
also taking vitamins for conception that include zinc, vit D, vit B6 and 12 because apparently these help with fertility. oh and epo up until ovulation.
I used crystals to help conceive my DD
And I'm listening to conception hypnotherapy.

Next month I may try preseed and soft cups..

I have been taking daily vitamins as well ad omega 3 fatty acids which have been said to help prevent miscarriage if you do end up conceiving, it supposed to help with the baby's brain development as well. If you dont end up pregnant this cycle I am going to suggest you take vitex, its supposed to help balance out your hormones progesterone and estrogen, its supposed to aid irregular cycles as well, ive heard of multiple people with pcos and they took this and have had success getting their bfp. Your supposed to take it for three month for it to really work but some say it works right away. You can try fertility yoga as well, just look it up on YouTube, it will help keep you calm, relaxed, and produce more blood flow to your uterus which may help with conception, this will help if your not particularly active. This month im trying baby asprin (81 mg) because its said to help with implantation and thinning the blood, i had a miscarriage a few months back and im almost positive the reason why is because it didnt implant correctly so im hoping this is my month. I wish the best of luck to you and hope you get or bfp:) xx hope I helped a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->