Give me crisps

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
Beef crisps, chicken crisps, smoky bacon crisps, cheese and onion crisps...Those little Pom Bear crisps and those little square crisps. GIVE THEM TO ME

:blush:

Please find a healthier obsession soon, baby! Anyone else got the worst cravings right now? I don't normally eat crisps!

I'm guessing you aren't in the US? Here I think we call what you are talking about, fried food. I definitely understand. I used to eat so clean, very healthy. Vegetables, Protein, and only ate carbs around workouts. Now since getting pregnant, I want fried food all the time. If I try to make myself eat vegetables, I am sick the whole day and gagging. It is so weird to me. I used to eat a big spinach salad everyday. Now I don't even want to look at it. I really hope that this changes in the second trimester. I want to want to eat healthy!

MMmmm...I'm pretty sure crisps are chips. You guys have some different flavors than us, we don't have chicken or smokey bacon!

Here in Ohio we have these home grown barbeque chips called Grippos that I loved before pregnancy and REALLY LOVE after pregnancy. I have also been coming home from work, eating ramen and canned tamales, and not much else. The only good food I get is at work, where I munch off the salad bar.

This pregnancy has been a preservative craving, processed food loving, pregnancy lol. I was actually going to talk to the doctor about it on Monday.

Yes crisps here are what you'd call chips :)
My obsession is for cheese jacket potatoes. If I'm not eating them then I'm thinking about them!

No cravings as such, but Peperamis and Nutella make me feel "okay" and normal. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->