Give me your thoughts please!

DianaMarie96

Reaction score
I recently had my birth control removed, I was on Nexplanon for 2.5 years. My husband and I have decided to try for a baby! The last few months on nexplanon my periods were regular. I was due to get my period on November 30th and still no period, but also no BFP. I've had multiple symptoms including, sore breasts, nausea, dizziness,back pain, headaches, tired all the time, bloating.. the list goes on and on. Anyways, I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are? Do you think I could be pregnant? How long after your missed period did you get you BFP?

I don't think your preg. Coming off BCP your body has to regulate and you need the withdrawal bleed and first period. Also your signs can be a signal your about to start. I know this sounds like not wanted news but that's how coming off BCP works. Correct me if I'm wrong but I've never heard of someone getting preg fresh off the BCP.

Hi DianaMarie96:winkwink: how long since you got the nexplanon out? And have you had a period before the one you expected now November 30? It's absolutely possible to conceive before you even get a period back after stopping birth control.
But it could also be like Angel here is saying that your body is trying to get back to normal:winkwink: Its frustrating I know, I stopped depo shot in March 2015 and didn't get my cycle back until September same year:wacko: So it could take time but I do think Nexplanon the hormones flushes out faster than the depo shot does because depo shot gives out bit by bit of hormones for 12 weeks, nexplanon once you take it out should be gone from your system within 2-4 weeks I think, correct me if I'm wrong:winkwink:
I hope you get answers soon Chica, I know how frustrating it could be:winkwink: we are all here to help and keep up the spirit for us all:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->