Giving Ruby a pillow????

Laura1984

Ruby's Mummy
Reaction score
She keeps waking up in the night since she has had her poor little legs in plaster... she is doing very very well otherwise though :)

The past few nights we have given in and put her in bed with us only about 5/6am ish as this is what time she wakes up and only after about 1/2 an hour to an hour of trying to get her to go back to sleep in her own room in her cot. i just think she is being so good with everything thats going on and if she wants to be snuggly wth us then why not as long as it doesnt carry on as it is something we NEVER wanted to do!!

As soon as her head hits the pillow in our bed she goes straight to sleep and has to be woken up to be fed or when she falls asleep if we put her back in her cot she wakes up.....

Well today I have out my pillow in her cot with her for her morning sleep which is usually for an hour or so and she has been asleep now since 9!! so my question is can/shall i give her a pillow or is it really dangerous????? we do have the Tomee Tipee sure sounds monitor and we do go and check on her alot??????????

xx

Jack has had my pillow in his cot since 2 months for the same reason, just make sure the sheet is over it so she cannot pull it over her head :)

Hey hun, as you know jacob sleeps on a pillow but he's in bed with us.
Dont have much advice as im bad for taking him beside us :blush: Just wanted to check your ok :) And lil rubes, also save me a text lol i still have her x-mas pressie here, forgot to take it when i meet with you :dohh: so if you send me your address ill get it in the post :) XxX

i still have Jacobs born prezzie it was in my car the other day and i forgot!!!!!!!!! got your text yesterday i thought i'd replied but found my reply in my drafts... my battery is gone atm but i'll txt u later xxx

No prob hunni, few of us meeting on wednesday if your coming? Look in forum meets for details :) XxxX

Lola slept on a pillow when she had a cold so it would keep her head elevated. I would put a sheet over and tug it in the crib sides.
Also when she would sleep in bed with me she would be on one and LOVED it, snuggled in and fell asleep that same second! :)

She now sleeps on a baby pillow in her crib, it's somewhat thinner than the real one but she still loves it and it helps her with sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->