Giving this cycle my ALL, Tips appreciated!

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
Okay so its been a long TTC ride, I have health problems that have interfered with my fertility I just recently had surgery to free up my uterus and tube. I want to give this cylce my everything. I want to temp, opk, preseed, vitamins, eat good, mild excercise. Whatever ideas have worked for you please fill me in and fast :) My expected O date is July 31st, my cycles are 28 days generally and I do know that I ovulate comfirmed by OPK & and day 21 blood test before.

I normally lay with my butt rised by pillow for about 20-30 mins after BD

In less than a week two more family member's are PG, happy for them but worried I wont share that experience ever its been such a long journey.

Sounds like you've got it all sorted mate. Good luck, fingers crossed for you

Hi!
I've heard that there are certain foods you can eat that help fertility - spinach, kiwi, berries, pineapple are the ones I can remember offhand.

I'll see if I can find the page I saw the list on and add more for you.

Good luck!

Do you orgasm while bding? I've read the muscle contractions of an orgasm can help guide the sperm up into and through the cervix.

GL this month!

I was about to post something similar to this! I want to do all I can this cycle!

Im using preseed, going to eat nuts and seeds, drink grapefruit juice up till ov, maybe try pineapple after ovulation, get excercising - id love to know if there's anything to add!

I'm doing the same thing this cycle. I'm only on cd3 right now, but I'm starting clomid this month so I will be using:

1. Clomid
2. Preseed
3. Softcups
4. Opk's
5. Temping
6. Prenatals plus extra folic adic
7. I've had DH on zinc and folic acid
8. No caffeine! (So, so hard!)

Good luck everyone!

No tips but studies show that you only have to lie down for 15 minutes after and any longer than that doesn't do anything extra so don't worry about doing 20-30 minutes - especially not if you have to pee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->