Giving you all encouragement cause you deserve it :)

Bunch of nutcases we are!

Give yourselves a pat on the back because.......you deserve it!!!!:rofl:

Reverse maturity and aging disgracefully....thats it.

I'm hoping to be a young mom but that's not why i am writing in this section, i just wanted to share some great things about TTC when you're 35+. I wrote about a year back saying that my mom had me when she was 42, and just wanted to share her story on here for all you mommies to be that it can happen no matter the age, it''s just a number nothing more. I also wanted to share more good news that my sister in law who is 39, just announced she was pregnant with my niece or nephew (my brother is 40) and we are all thrilled. So there is another great story for you ladies, and i wish you all the best, i could not have been happier that my mom had me, even when it was later in her life, she even acts my age sometimes and i love her to death! Good luck to you all, i send you bags, planes, and trains full of baby dust xx

Thank you so much for this, we really appreciate the encouragement and all the baby dust!!!

haha you ladies are hilarious! i'm not scared off, you ladies are great :)

haha i feel pretty privileged to be welcomed, yeah i can be a nutcase sometimes, i'm sure we all have those days

I'm proud to confess I am a nutcase every day :happydance:

i am today :) not enough caffeine! trying to cut back in my TWW, its awful, you ladies are so nice i love it here, i will probably be here one day! i hope to space my kids ages out a bit :) hope you all are well

I'm hoping to be a young mom but that's not why i am writing in this section, i just wanted to share some great things about TTC when you're 35+. I wrote about a year back saying that my mom had me when she was 42, and just wanted to share her story on here for all you mommies to be that it can happen no matter the age, it''s just a number nothing more. I also wanted to share more good news that my sister in law who is 39, just announced she was pregnant with my niece or nephew (my brother is 40) and we are all thrilled. So there is another great story for you ladies, and i wish you all the best, i could not have been happier that my mom had me, even when it was later in her life, she even acts my age sometimes and i love her to death! Good luck to you all, i send you bags, planes, and trains full of baby dust xx

Thanks for the good hopefull stories - always wonderful to hear the successes! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->