Glamour Clinique promotion

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this?

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/n...inique-gift-with-glamour-august-issue-out-now

The stupid thing is that the one thing that I wanted (and it appears everyone else wanted), was a Chubby Stick. I've been in loads of shops and cant find one :growlmad:
Has anyone else seen them? Or do you reckon they never released them anyway? :shrug:

I got one at the start of the month. I'm a subscriber and hate not picking my free gift when there's a choice. I thought for sure I'd get the mascara or moisturiser, both of which I use anyway and have plenty. I got the darker chubby stick which was great as I already have the lighter one. I saw quite a few in shops but that was at start of month. They'll have been snapped up first. A know a couple of people who bought two copies to get the two shades

I got a chubby stick, it's a lovely pinky shade. I get mine sent to me in the post. My friend who isn't subscribed also got one so she must of found hers in a shop somewhere.

awwwwwwwww must just be me then. Im doomed not to be glamourous :cry: Dont think I would subscribe, as Im not really into the magazine, just the freebies! Will keep looking, maybe in smaller shops. You could tell in WH Smiths etc that the magazines had been properly rummaged with people looking for the Sticks. Failing that I will buy one with my Boots points (have £70 :haha: ).

What are they like? :flower:

Ahh keep looking, you never know! I'd already tried them before, they're lovely, very creamy and hydrating. I don't find them to be amazingly long lasting but they're ok :) I'd definitely recommend them. The intense chubby sticks are more pigmented, the original ones are more balmy so slightly more sheer.

Does the intense one last longer? And how long does the whole tube last if you use it every day? (need to justify the £17 to my OH, not that he needs to know the cost :rofl: )

I posted about this a couple of weeks ago, I was out on the day it came out and got all 4 items haha I had to go to a few different shops, I'm sure if you keep your eyes peeled there might be more out there.

I totally wanna see what all the fuss is about now :rofl:

I got one! I got the darker chubby stick cause j have the lighter one. Love chubby sticks your lips are moisturised for ages!

Is it with the magazine in shops hun? If it is, I'll have a look by me for you xxx

The chubby sticks are lovely shades, I find lip glosses too shiny and lip sticks sometimes make my lips look chapped (I have quite big lips!) so I find it gives a subtle tint without being OTT but also moisturises. It doesn't last very long though. Both lovely colours but I think I like the pinkier one more. Nice for everyday use.

Someone has stolen all the free gifts from EVERY magazine at my local sainsburys.i went to get one and none:(

That's so bad, the magazine was only £2, it's a bargain for the products!

The lotion was the only one left at my co-op

Is it with the magazine in shops hun? If it is, I'll have a look by me for you xxx

You are too nice, thank you :kiss: Will keep looking here, I need to look in smaller shops I think, although I feel bad for just going in, rifling through their magazines and then scarpering :rofl:

You are too nice, thank you :kiss: Will keep looking here, I need to look in smaller shops I think, although I feel bad for just going in, rifling through their magazines and then scarpering :rofl:

I'm going to 5 different cities in the next week, I'll look there for you too :hugs:

xxx

I got the mascara. Its lovely but i wanted the chubby stick too :haha:

Theres a (edit sorry) darker pink chubby stick left in my sainsburys next to me, im popping past, if it's still there, do you want me to grab it for you? I can post?

i managed to get a lighter pink one yesterday, they must just be that popular, girls were hanging over when i grabbed it lol

Theres a watermelon chubby stick left in my sainsburys next to me, im popping past, if it's still there, do you want me to grab it for you? I can post?

i managed to get a lighter pink one yesterday, they must just be that popular, girls were hanging over when i grabbed it lol

Wow yes please! No idea what colour watermelon is but as long as its not green I dont care :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->