Glamour Clinique promotion

Just edited my post as i seem to have them mixed up, but its the darker pink anyway. I'll come back to this post about 4.30pm and let you know

Some git obviously got it :( sorry Hun! Will keep my eye out because I suspect they keep restocking this one in my local Sainsburys!

Awwww :( but thanks for looking! Newcastle has deffo got zilch. I went in to a smaller shop and they even had signs up next to Glamour saying "no lipsticks" :rofl:

Still not found one :cry: Think I will just buy one, and then send the receipt to Glamour for reimbursement, as clearly the North East lost out (or at least the shops I went into in Newcastle did anyway) :haha:

Have you seen ebay have been selling them? People abusing the situation and over bought, but I've seen some on there for £5 with the magazine.

Have you seen ebay have been selling them? People abusing the situation and over bought, but I've seen some on there for £5 with the magazine.

Just looked, thats sooo not fair! I have a couple more days to look before I officially give up :dohh:

When I was in Waitrose the other day (not my usual shopping joint lol) I was surprised to see the free gift missing from the magazine, I expected more from Waitrose clientele lol.

I dreamt that I found you one last night, 4 different places in the UK haven't had them!

I have looked in every shop I have been in - nada. ARGH!

Logan' s Mum, now I've had a go, I wouldn't rate them to be honest, I don't think they are very long lasting at all. :nope: The ones in Glamour are smaller than the £17 ones though, so if you bought it you would get more for your money x

I dreamt that I found you one last night, 4 different places in the UK haven't had them!

awwww, I wish it had come true! :cry: And I dreamt about them too last night! :rofl: I found one, and it turned out to be a glorified ChapStick, was not impressed :growlmad:

I have looked in every shop I have been it - nada. ARGH!

Logan' s Mum, now I've had a go, I wouldn't rate them to be honest, I don't think they are very long lasting at all. :nope: The ones in Glamour are smaller than the £17 ones though, so if you bought it you would get more for your money x

Do you reckon they are just "watered-down" versions of the real thing? I got some Nails Inc polish from Glamour before, which I was not impressed about either :shrug: Thank you for still looking :flower:

I have looked in every shop I have been it - nada. ARGH!

Do you reckon they are just "watered-down" versions of the real thing? I got some Nails Inc polish from Glamour before, which I was not impressed about either :shrug: Thank you for still looking :flower:

I'm not sure. It barely lasted for me, I totally expected big things and I was like, erm....this will be for an emergency lol

Yeah it doesnt last long at all, I love the colour as it's subtle and moisturises nicely but you would have to reapply constantly, and like atomic says it's much smaller than the £17 so probably wouldn't last long. I wouldn't buy one for £17, I'm sure there's a similar cheaper alternative.

I really want to try the eye shadow chubby sticks, Ive never used anything like that.

Yeah it doesnt last long at all, I love the colour as it's subtle and moisturises nicely but you would have to reapply constantly, and like atomic says it's much smaller than the £17 so probably wouldn't last long. I wouldn't buy one for £17, I'm sure there's a similar cheaper alternative.

I really want to try the eye shadow chubby sticks, Ive never used anything like that.

ooooo they sound good! I use a Barry M eyeshadow pencil, which is very long-lasting. Only problem is its soooo soft it makes it hard to sharpen without breaking the tip :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->