Glasgow Meet ????

shnuckums

Reaction score
I was just wondering as I could not make the last meet if there is going to be another one soon and how often are they. I am really interested in meeting other mums locally xxx I live just 10 mins away in Paisley xxx :hugs::hugs:

hiya i didnt make the last meet either.i live in a village east of glasgow.would be good to meet up with some other BnBrs:thumbup:

:hi: I've not been to any meets yet, too nervous. Would like to catch up with you all :flower:

We seem to be really bad at gettin them organised up here! :haha: I'd like one soon :D

I was just wondering as I could not make the last meet if there is going to be another one soon and how often are they. I am really interested in meeting other mums locally xxx I live just 10 mins away in Paisley xxx :hugs::hugs:

I'm just along the road from you in Cardonald :)

I'm just along the road from you in Cardonald :)

I think the problem the last time was it was too soon for most people. That is like 5 mins away from here mad!! Plus your wee one was born 3 days before mine xxxx

Aw they're the same age - so cute!! Well if you fancy meeting up just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->