Glee and SYTYCD!!!!

That's so strange. I didn't know that. I know music is so different everywhere, but I didn't know about TV just seems like it would be so general everywhere. I just ordered some TTC stuff from australia, they have stuff we don't have here at all! I would love to visit there sometime, its always been a dream! I'm super close to Arizona and have family there too![/QUOTE]

What does Australia have that you guys dont have in relation to ttc? It took me ages to find a bbt thermometer. I moved from Sydney to Melbourne and finally found one there! Maybe I'm not looking in the right places :blush:

You should defo come to Australia one day, its beautiful!:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I just ordered my Concieve plus from there, i'd never heard of it before! I haven't even heard about that kind of stuff...but maybe I haven't looked hard enough!!!

I would def love to visit, maybe OH will take me one day!

That's so strange. I didn't know that. I know music is so different everywhere, but I didn't know about TV just seems like it would be so general everywhere. I just ordered some TTC stuff from australia, they have stuff we don't have here at all! I would love to visit there sometime, its always been a dream! I'm super close to Arizona and have family there too!

What does Australia have that you guys dont have in relation to ttc? It took me ages to find a bbt thermometer. I moved from Sydney to Melbourne and finally found one there! Maybe I'm not looking in the right places :blush:

You should defo come to Australia one day, its beautiful!:thumbup:

I just ordered my Concieve plus from there, i'd never heard of it before! I haven't even heard about that kind of stuff...but maybe I haven't looked hard enough!!!

I would def love to visit, maybe OH will take me one day!

Make sure you don't drop any names from sytycd or spoilers about glee! lol
Alwaaaays behind. It's so frustrating. But worse when you know that we are like a whole season behind and they start playing re runs and things :wacko: I love Dexter too and we are ridiculously behind in that.

I think your SYTYCD is different than ours!! But I won't spill the beans, I didn't realize until recently you were behind us!!

Different in what way? Do you mean the Aus series is diff to the US? We get both here...

Different in what way? Do you mean the Aus series is diff to the US? We get both here...

Oh yeah, we only get our version here!! I didn't know that many places have there own version of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->