Glittery underwear...

Gnomer

Expecting number 2!
Reaction score
Glittery vagina.
I'm wiping glittery plug.

How did I ever think a glittery bath melt from Lush was a good idea? I look like I've had an affair with a glitter jizzing pixie.
And why, oh why, is the only place it refuses to wash away from between my legs?
I'm losing plug like there's no tomorrow, only it's full of silver glitter. I've been having irregular contractions for the past couple of days too, hence the bath to ease the discomfort.
Hold on till Tuesday little lady so the midwives don't think I went the extra mile to make my vagina presentable! Imagine their faces when they go to do an internal are get a view of my disco ball! :haha:

Lmao! The heads going to crown and look like a disco ball

:rofl: That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Hopefully it washes off before labor. But it certainly would ease the tension and seriousness in the room if it didn't. :rofl: Maybe I should glitter up for my csection.

My c-section is booked for Tuesday! I'm hoping either the glitter has washed out by then... Or they just don't notice!

It's not only me I'm making suffer either. OH has glittery balls, literally. And even the cat has a bit of disco fever going on (although that has nothing to do with me and my glittery vagina, and more to do with him sleeping on my glittery towel haha)

Bahahaha that is super funny! Sparkly nether regions for birth! That would make a good story for your providers.

Bwhahahahaha this is great!!! Hope you're able to unbedazzle you're nether regions soon. Haha for some reason while reading this the song "I feel pretty, oh do pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright" was going through my head.

After 2 showers today... I still have a glittery vag.

I think the problem is the hair. I can't reach to whip it off, so I'm going to have to get OH to make me bald and hope that solves the glitter issues! If it doesn't, well I'll be landscaped and glittery come Tuesday :haha:

Lush is well worth it. The melt itself was glorious Shea butter and coconut oil. My skin felt amazing (before the constant showering to rid myself of the glitter!)

Gnomer I was feeling like crap today, until I read this post! Thank you for sharing, I hope you can get rid of most of that glitter! Soooo funny!! :)

I'm glad it made some of you ladies smile! We do need a good giggle sometimes. Although I wouldn't recommend getting giddy with the glitter yourselves haha. Unless of course you fancy a vajazzle. And a glittery OH, and cat, and bed, and bath and everything else you come into contact with for the next 3 days :haha:

Purplecupcake; the problems with the glitter around my vagina. At least I hope it is. If it's inside too I dread to think how long it'll be in there.

Haha this has actually made my due date! Was feeling so depressed at the lack of any signs today but this has cheered me right up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->