Glob of thick ewcm

crusherwife44

Reaction score
I'm about 4dpo and I woke up with mild cramps this morning. This after noon at 2 different times hours apart I got a thick glob of ewcm kind of tinted cream or light yellow. It's not slippery like ewcm.. it's more thick like jelly. Internally is creamy cm. I took an opk just to see if i was completely wrong but it was stark white. Not even the usual faint pink. I also had some lower back pain for a few minutes this evening. Anyone had this before a bfp?

I'm about 4dpo and I woke up with mild cramps this morning. This after noon at 2 different times hours apart I got a thick glob of ewcm kind of tinted cream or light yellow. It's not slippery like ewcm.. it's more thick like jelly. Internally is creamy cm. I took an opk just to see if i was completely wrong but it was stark white. Not even the usual faint pink. I also had some lower back pain for a few minutes this evening. Anyone had this before a bfp?

Hi :) ive had this happen twice. :) Both around my approx. time of Ovulation (however I don't use opks to know if i ovulated 100%) :hugs:

Thanks. It's nothing like ewcm like the stretchiness. Weird. I'll guess I'll just wait and see

Thanks. We'll see.
Did you have it about the same time? How long did you wait to test?
My legs are incredibly uncomfortable sore right now

i started testing at 5dpo lol i had it for a few weeks on and off

Haha I thought about testing this morning 5dpo but I didn't. When did it finally turn positive?

7 very faint 8 dpo dark 9dpo blazing but mine is twins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->